Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: SRAM Red Aerolink Brake, Fulcrum Wheelset, Campagnolo Chorus cassette
Quote | Reply
 Selling a Tririg Omega X brake with no hanger plate. Will come with new pads for carbon wheels. I literally just purchased this set off a member of this forum but ended up getting a set with the hanger plate. SOLD

Also selling a single SRAM Red Aerolink brake in great condition and looks and functions like new. Comes with brake pads that came off a set or Tririg brakes. It is direct mount (2 bolt) ready with an adapter or you can remove the adapter for single bolt attachment. It was removed from my Shiv. Asking $60 shipped

I have a like new Fulcrum Racing 5 wheelset that I have only used a handful of times. The 11 speed cassette is a Campagnolo Chorus 11 speed (11-25). Cassette has ONE 16 mile ride on it and is basically brand new. I bought this wheelset to use as training wheels but found myself never riding outdoors and when I do, found it a chore to swap out brake pads from carbon to alloy. Therefore, I decided to sell. Will ship within the US only and accept Venmo or PayPal. Asking $200 shipped via Bikeflights.

For those wanting to part out....

I’ll sell the Campy Chorus cassette for $100 shipped

Basically new GP4000ii (2) tires for $50 shipped **SOLD**

Fulcrum wheelset for $150 shipped

PM me your number or email address for pictures
Last edited by: gesekee19: Dec 26, 18 6:11
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM Red 22 crankset 172.5 [gesekee19] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Added SRAM Red Aerolink brake
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Crankset sold
Last edited by: gesekee19: Dec 22, 18 9:04
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Added Tririg
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Campy Cassette, Sram red brake, and fulcrum wheels left. Everything else is sold. Cassette is basically new, wheels are basically new, and brakes are used but in great condition and no scratches.

MAKE ME OFFERS SO I CAN CLEAR OUT MY GARAGE.
Last edited by: gesekee19: Dec 23, 18 8:22
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Xmas eve bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Make me an offer
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent re wheels
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM Red 22 crankset 172.5 [Biertuempfel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cassette, wheelset, and brakes still available. Make me an offer
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Obo
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SRAM Red Aerolink Brake, Fulcrum Wheelset, Campagnolo Chorus cassette [gesekee19] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gesekee19 wrote:
Selling a Tririg Omega X brake with no hanger plate. Will come with new pads for carbon wheels. I literally just purchased this set off a member of this forum but ended up getting a set with the hanger plate. SOLD

Also selling a single SRAM Red Aerolink brake in great condition and looks and functions like new. Comes with brake pads that came off a set or Tririg brakes. It is direct mount (2 bolt) ready with an adapter or you can remove the adapter for single bolt attachment. It was removed from my Shiv. Asking $60 shipped

I have a like new Fulcrum Racing 5 wheelset that I have only used a handful of times. The 11 speed cassette is a Campagnolo Chorus 11 speed (11-25). Cassette has ONE 16 mile ride on it and is basically brand new. I bought this wheelset to use as training wheels but found myself never riding outdoors and when I do, found it a chore to swap out brake pads from carbon to alloy. Therefore, I decided to sell. Will ship within the US only and accept Venmo or PayPal. Asking $200 shipped via Bikeflights.

For those wanting to part out....

I’ll sell the Campy Chorus cassette for $100 shipped

Basically new GP4000ii (2) tires for $50 shipped **SOLD**

Fulcrum wheelset for $150 shipped

PM me your number or email address for pictures

Make me an offer
Quote Reply