Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: FS: Strada wireless, speedplay, FSA crankset, 3T stem, SIDI, Fork, castelli, Kinetic, Sram [robe371] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just pm'ed you. Crankset - sold

Also added a couple new items for sale.
Last edited by: uncrx2003: Jun 1, 12 16:55
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Strada wireless, speedplay, FSA crankset, 3T stem, SIDI, Fork, castelli, Kinetic, Sram [robe371] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey, I am not permitted to post private messages because I am a new subscriber did you get my address in Glen Allen VA from paypal?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yup
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Strada wireless, speedplay, FSA crankset, 3T stem, SIDI, Fork, castelli, Kinetic, Sram [uncrx2003] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello again (I sold you the RED shifters last week). Would you let the fork go for $50 shipped to Greenville SC? If so let me know where to send Paypal payment. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Strada wireless, speedplay, FSA crankset, 3T stem, SIDI, Fork, castelli, Kinetic, Sram [eurobike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
eurobike wrote:
Hello again (I sold you the RED shifters last week). Would you let the fork go for $50 shipped to Greenville SC? If so let me know where to send Paypal payment. Thanks!

$60 and you get it. Just because the box will be big so shipping is going to cost me a bit more.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Strada wireless, speedplay, FSA crankset, 3T stem, SIDI, Fork, castelli, Kinetic, Sram [uncrx2003] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can't quite stretch that far. Thanks anyway!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SIDI, Fork, Kinetic, Sram, Bottle cages [uncrx2003] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rival braze is 10 speed double.....correct?

If so please let me know where to PayPal. Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ill talk the sideloaders... PMing now

tweets.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SIDI, Fork, Kinetic, Sram, Bottle cages [siegfried08] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump - added several more sram stuff on there. Will get pictures up today.

Derailleur - pending payment
Last edited by: uncrx2003: Jun 28, 12 5:53
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent on the rival brakes
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SIDI, Fork, Sram crankset, derailleur, brakeset [uncrx2003] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm a new user so can't send pms what color and model year are the rival calipers.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SIDI, Fork, Sram crankset, derailleur, brakeset [Cajer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They are black but sale is pending on the calipers
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SIDI, Fork, Sram crankset, derailleur, brakeset [uncrx2003] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Alright interested if the sale does go through.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SIDI, Fork, Sram crankset, derailleur, brakeset [Cajer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Updated with pics
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Brakeset and derailleur are sold. Cassette added
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take the cassette - PM'd you.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SIDI, Fork, Sram crankset, derailleur, brakeset [DaveFL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No one around here needs a crankset? $150 shipped
Last edited by: uncrx2003: Jun 29, 12 11:13
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I don't need the crankset, but I'm interested in the chain rings. Let me know if you decide to part out.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: SIDI, Fork, Sram crankset, derailleur, brakeset [becomingdigital] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Want to sell as a crankset for now. Will let you know otherwise.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
monday bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump, somebody buys this stuff :-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What's the steerer tube length on the fork?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Strada wireless, speedplay, FSA crankset, 3T stem, SIDI, Fork, castelli, Kinetic, Sram [brakefree] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
8.5 in
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Too short. Thanks.

Good luck with the sale.
Quote Reply

Prev Next