Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: S-Works Trivent size 43.5, aerojacket disc cover
Quote | Reply
S-Works Trivent, size 43.5: bought these recently from another STer. he said he used them once on the trainer and decided they didn't fit, so they are in like-new condition aside from a small grease smudge. i took an educated guess on sizing and was a little off...i need 43 or maybe even 42.5. i didn't ride them at all, indoors or out, and i didn't even mount cleats - basically just passing them along from the original seller. just looking to get back what i spent, so 180 + shipping (from NJ).

aerojacket disc cover made for a wheel that i sold a while ago, which was a powertap pro+ hub (old silver version) laced to a kinlin xr-300 (30mm) rim with 24 spokes. will include fasteners and "crack pipe." $50 shipped.

Last edited by: climber7: Aug 25, 15 18:04
Quote Reply
Re: FS: powertap wheel [climber7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi-
Interesting. Do I understand this correctly. You'd like $150 + shipping for the wheel as is? Then, PowerTap would need about 350 (+ shipping) to essentially upgrade the wheel.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: powertap wheel [RSL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes, you understand correctly. powertap wants 350+shipping, and although i didn't actually specify a price, i was thinking that based on the cost of other powertap wheels on here/ebay/whatever, it would be a decent deal if the total cost to you were <= 500. so somewhere around 100-150 to me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ok, i've had several inquiries and a couple of offers. i'll get back to you in the order in which you messaged me.

also, i should probably mention that i'm in central NJ, and i'd be happy to meet somewhere if you're nearby.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks; I'd offer you $100 for the wheel and split shipping with you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sale pending. thanks for the offers - glad there are people who will be able to use it.

the disc cover might still be available. i'll post an update.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I might be very interested in the aero cover. I also have a Pro+, but it's laced to a DT RR1.1. I'll have to compare rim dimensions. I'm also located in central NJ.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: aerojacket disc cover [climber7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wheel sold! thanks everyone.

disc cover didn't go with the wheel, but a couple of people have expressed interest.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: S-Works Trivent size 43.5, aerojacket disc cover [climber7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bumping for a new item (and one old one)
Quote Reply
Re: FS: S-Works Trivent size 43.5, aerojacket disc cover [climber7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
weekend bump. buy the shoes so i can get myself the right size!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
tuesday to the top
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
can you post a picture of the shoes?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: S-Works Trivent size 43.5, aerojacket disc cover [lmar77] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes, sorry. forgot i meant to do that. will post them tonight when i get home.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: S-Works Trivent size 43.5, aerojacket disc cover [lmar77] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pics up.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks!
Can you help me with the sizing and compare them to other cycling shoes you wear?
I'm usually between a 43 and 43.5 depending on the brand.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sure. i had the same question for the guy i bought them from...so i figured they'd be close, but they weren't close enough.

he said he wears size 44 shimano and 43.5 specialized, both with thin socks. i wear 44 shimano road shoes (R132L) with socks and 43 shimano tri shoes (TR51) barefoot. the tri shoes are a little too tight for me, even barefoot, but they're tolerable.

wish i had some other brands to compare, but that's all i've got, sorry. this is less relevant, but in case it helps you, i wear US size 10 in new balance or asics running shoes and size 9.5 zoot ultra kiawe (sockless) in races.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Where in NJ are you? Are you ever in NYC?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: S-Works Trivent size 43.5, aerojacket disc cover [hwangnyc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
princeton. very rarely in NYC, but i might be able to meet you somewhere in between if you were interested and wanted to see/try them.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for all the help, i too am wearing shimano's size 43, so they probably won't work for me either, sorry!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
wednesday bump
Quote Reply