Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Rudy Project THE Wing Black, Garmin watches (910, 920, 935 & 45s), cassettes,
Quote | Reply
Rudy Project Black Small. Brand new. $300 shipped in US. Pics upon request. Willing to trade the RP Wing for a RP Nytron helmet in Large.

I have the above watches for sale. All with original boxes and original charging chord.
The 910 was rarely used. Original band. Pics upon request. $50 shipped

The 920 has amazon band and I also have another I can include.
Screen protector on 920 from day one. Pics upon request $75 shipped

935 screen protector from day one. $150. Might even have extra screen protectors.

Garmin 45s -still have the boxes for all garmin watches

Random 10 spd. cassettes.
Last edited by: littlefoot: Jul 31, 23 19:15
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Rudy Project THE Wing Black, Garmin watches (910, 920, 935), cassettes, [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Rudy Project THE Wing Black, Garmin watches (910, 920, 935), cassettes, [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can I request for pics of the RP The Wing.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Rudy Project THE Wing Black, Garmin watches (910, 920, 935), cassettes, [jeyps11_c] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sure send me a message of your cell or email
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Rudy Project THE Wing Black, Garmin watches (910, 920, 935 & 45s), cassettes, [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still have the Watches and Helmet. Will trade the Wing helmet for your New Nytron helmet if you have one in Large (and maybe some cash).
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Rudy Project THE Wing Black, Garmin watches (910, 920, 935 & 45s), cassettes, [littlefoot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lowered price for helmet.$300
Quote Reply