Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Renn Maderia Disc, Veloflex tubular tires
Quote | Reply
Selling my race wheels and spare tubulars:

Rear: Renn Madiera Disc. 100 grams lighter than the 575, fairly rare. Shimano freehub, tubular. Comes with Veloflex Criterium tire, less than 200 miles. Wheel is vertically true but has some side to side runout. Braking is smooth, no pulsing. The trueness issue existed when I bought the wheel. No Skewer.
$350 plus actual shipping.

Tires:
1) Veloflex Criterium tubular-used around 100 miles, Vittoria Mastik glue on rim strip $40
Originally listed as new but actually used when I checked the wheel bag. My apologies.
1) Veloflex Servizio Corsa tubular-new, never glued, prestretched on rim. $70
1) Veloflex Servizio Corsa tubular-around 100 miles, superior glue job resulted in a small torn section of the rim strip. $40

I'm in Vancouver Washington, local pickup fine. Pay via paypal or in person only.
Last edited by: wasfast: Aug 8, 09 7:32
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Renn Maderia Disc, Hed Stinger 90, Veloflex tubular tires [wasfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Spare Veloflex Criterium tire is sold.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Renn Maderia Disc, Hed Stinger 90, Veloflex tubular tires [wasfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I put the wheel in my road bike and checked the side to side variation with a machinist's scale. I have a dial indicator and base but no way to attach it to the bike (and I don't have a truing stand).

The variation is around 1mm. That's either a lot or nothing depending on your expectations.

I expect by mentioning it that people are concerned that the wheel is a pretzel. It's definitely not severe but again, to some it may matter, to others not at all.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hed Stinger 90 is sold.
Last edited by: wasfast: Aug 8, 09 7:33
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Renn Maderia Disc, Veloflex tubular tires [wasfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Edited list without sold items:

Rear: Renn Madiera Disc. 100 grams lighter than the 575, fairly rare. Shimano freehub, tubular. Comes with Veloflex Criterium tire, less than 200 miles. Wheel is vertically true but has some side to side runout. Braking is smooth, no pulsing. The trueness issue existed when I bought the wheel. No Skewer.
$350 plus actual shipping.

Tires:
1) Veloflex Servizio Corsa tubular-new, never glued, prestretched on rim. $70
1) Veloflex Servizio Corsa tubular-around 100 miles, superior glue job resulted in a small torn section of the rim strip. $35

Here's a link to the info on the 210g tubular tire. Note the discounted price is $104 each:

http://www.wekeepyoucycling.com/...se-tubular-tire.aspx

I'm in Vancouver Washington, local pickup fine. Pay via paypal or in person only.
Quote Reply
SOLD--Re: FS: Renn Maderia Disc, Veloflex tubular tires [wasfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tires now gone, all items sold
Quote Reply