Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Renn 575 disk wheel ... one short race. 700c
Quote | Reply
This is a nearly new 575 700c clincher disk in pristine condition. Purchased in Summer, '07. Ridden in a sprint triathlon and a short preview ride. That's it. True as the day it was new and flawless.

A new Renn 575 is $520 plus shipping. Mine is $400 and includes shipping in the continental US. Paypal only.

Bob C.

The "science" on any matter can never be settled until every possible variable is taken into account.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Renn 575 disk wheel ... one short race. 700c [psycholist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got any pictures of the wheel?

Thanks

Why are there no lifeguards in the gene pool?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Renn 575 disk wheel ... one short race. 700c [trifilmer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll try to get some and post them. In the mean time, you can see them at www.rennmultisport.com. The only difference between mine and what you'll see there is that I've removed the Renn decal. I always remove decals.

Bob C.

The "science" on any matter can never be settled until every possible variable is taken into account.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Renn 575 disk wheel ... one short race. 700c [psycholist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
was it hard to remove the decal? i wanted to but did not want to start something i could not finish
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Renn 575 disk wheel ... one short race. 700c [toolguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
was it hard to remove the decal?

Not at all. Came right off with no residue whatsoever.

Bob C.

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Renn 575 disk wheel ... one short race. 700c [trifilmer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Got any pictures of the wheel?

I tried to wipe the carbon part of the wheel down a bit with a slightly damp cloth and it left streaks. There are no flaws in the carbon surface. As you can see from the closeup of the cassette hub, the wheel is pristine.

Bob C.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just the wheel? Tire? Cassette? Shimano-compatible hub?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Renn 575 disk wheel ... one short race. 700c [bikebldr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just the wheel? Tire? Cassette? Shimano-compatible hub?

Shimano hub. Sorry I forgot to include that.

No ... no extras. It's a great deal already.

Bob C.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sold!

Thanks for your interest.

Bob C.

Quote Reply