Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

SOLD: Oval Concepts 980 Carbon Clinchers with Specialized Roubaix tires - Make me an offer (please :)
Quote | Reply
Immaculate 80 mm carbon aero wheelset with minimal use (one 50 mile training ride and Ironman Lake Placid 2019). There are no scratches, no dings, they look brand new. The only reason I am selling them is that I made the move to a disc triathlon bike so these guys must go to a new home. Here are the particulars as well as a link to pictures. If you need any specific shots I will be glad to take them and you can text me at 401-662-1536. Was looking for $550 which includes shipping but all reasonable offers will be considered

• UD Carbon Fiber
  • 80 mm depth
  • Oval Concepts 900 cartridge bearing hubset
  • Butted aero spokes with aluminum nipples
  • 16 spoke front, 20 spoke rear
  • 24.5 mm width
  • 1879 grams
  • Two 25/28 Specialized Roubaix tires

Link to pictures https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1l-ql9xGxkfhOyy9Wb33cA0csluUQTXm_?usp=sharing

"You are either part of the solution, or part of the problem" -- Eldridge Cleaver
Last edited by: chrisinri: Dec 7, 20 5:06
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Oval Concepts 980 Carbon Clinchers with Specialized Roubaix tires - Make me an offer (please :) [chrisinri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just sent you a message
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Oval Concepts 980 Carbon Clinchers with Specialized Roubaix tires - Make me an offer (please :) [triabel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just replied to your message

"You are either part of the solution, or part of the problem" -- Eldridge Cleaver
Quote Reply