Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: NEW Powertap SL Mavic Shimano complete system
Quote | Reply
FS: 2006 Powertap SL power meter hub built to a mavic open pro 32 hole black spoke shimano compatible. Wheel was built by cyclops and is in new condition. It was taken out of box and used to give a demonstration to local cycling team. I planned on using it but ankle injury is keeping me off the bike for a few months. I also don't want my wife to have another power meter.

System was mounted on a bike for less than a week and was used for a total of three miles during a workshop. Still in new condition. All parts to system which shipped from Cycleops is included.

I have scheduled to list it on ebay for Sunday but if someone is interested I'll put it off a few days. If your interested please let me know before then.

Will take $1000 plus $25 shipping.

Also if buyer is interested I have two new extra bike mounts which I will sell for $40 each (only for the buyer of the system). I'm sorry I won't email outside of the US.

I can take USPS money order and ship same day or a personal check and will ship when bank says funds have cleared.

Here is the description from my ebay auction which I think will begin on Sunday:

I'm selling this Power Tap SL as new but it was opened, taken out and mounted on bike. Item was on display during a presentation and for workshop. Item has 3 miles of use from being on a trainer. Everything was then carefully repackaged and placed in the included Cycleops Powertap case.

This unit is a shimano compatible, 32 hole mavic open pro power tap sl power meter. Black spokes. If you have any questions feel free to email me. Everything is included as if you ordered it from Cycleops yourself (all software, download cable, chest strap, manuals, etc., new set of sealed cycleops zip ties/powertap strip stickers and sealed extra battery).

This is a new updated 2006 version which has been updated to 15 hours of memory and the new updated shark fin shaped bike sensor. Item is the newest version currently shipped from cycleops. Buyer to pay with pay pal or a USPS money order.
Last edited by: coach pat: Apr 7, 06 17:40
Quote Reply
Re: FS: NEW Powertap SL Mavic Shimano complete system [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just posted on ebay....started bidding at a buck. I need to sell it asap.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...&item=7232583789
Quote Reply