Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Mavic Ksyrium Equipe Wheelset (new, well almost...)
Quote | Reply
Bought a road bike a few months ago that came with these. Great all-purpose wheelset; google the product for info. Shimano/SRAM compatible. Ridden less than 100 mi. Still in perfect shape. Selling because I train and race with powertap wheels, so these never get used.

Wheels seem to run $400-450 new. Will include a pair of Vittoria Rubino Pro tires (seem to run $30-40 each new) and tubes, both used only with the wheels (so also less than 100 mi on them).

$315 shipped. PM me if you want pics.
Last edited by: urbansombrero: May 12, 12 19:03
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Mavic Ksyrium Equipe Wheelset (new, well almost...) [urbansombrero] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
These are, indeed, great wheels - I use them as my training wheelset on both my tri and road bike. My friend needs a set of wheels, though, and I was referring him to Nashbar's Kysrium Equipe deal, but I always prefer to buy from Slowtwitch when possible. How about $150?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Mavic Ksyrium Equipe Wheelset (new, well almost...) [urbansombrero] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Silly question but I assume they are 700's, right?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are skewers included?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent last night for pics....
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Mavic Ksyrium Equipe Wheelset (new, well almost...) [joec0602] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pics sent.

700c. Will include skewers.

Thanks for the heads up about Nashbar. Still looks like over $350 by the time you include everything I'm offering and shipping.
Last edited by: urbansombrero: May 13, 12 12:10
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If they are still available, can you tell me whether they are 2010 or 2011 wheels?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you email me pic's? todd@aplfab.com
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Mavic Ksyrium Equipe Wheelset (new, well almost...) [toddspaeth] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sale pending
Quote Reply