Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Guru Veoci'Ti frame
Quote | Reply
Selling my Guru Veloci'Ti titanium frame. I bought it from a friend who said that despite it being custom built for her, it hurt her knees every time she rode it. She put less than 200 miles total on it.

I loved this frame - it rides smooth as butter, but is at the same time rock solid - but it was always a bit of a tight fit for me. Don't understand what the issue was with my friend's knees, I put a few good miles on this frame (probably around 1,500) and always had a good time with it. I've since gotten a new frame that fits me much better, so it's time to let this one go.

It's got a few minor abrasions here or there, purely cosmetic. I'm also including the FSA headstock since I don't need it anymore either.

Here's the measurements, as accurately as I could manage. If you need more information, please PM me and I'll get it for you.

=====================
51cm Top Tube
49cm Seat Tube
59cm Downtube

79 degree Top Tube / Seat Tube
43.5 degree Top Tube /Downtube
57.5 degree Downtube / Seat Tube

58.5cm Front Axle to BB
41.5cm Rear Axle to BB

34mm Bottom Bracket radius (internal)
13cm Head Tube
4.5cm Head Tube Outer Radius
45.5cm Rear Axle to Seat Tube Center

54 degree Seat Tube / Rear Stay
62 degree Seat Tube / Chain Stay
64 degree Rear Stay / Chain Stay

=====================

Front forks are carbon.

My bike shop told me that the frame was worth around $1000, but I'd be OK with $850 (which seems to be the prevailing rate for this model frame) plus shipping. I'm willing to entertain any reasonable offer (or large quantities of gems or precious metals). Wink

Keep in mind that you can't touch a new Titanium frame (including the lesser-quality Ti models) for less than $3000. The better quality Ti frames start at around $4500. To the best of my knowledge, this is a better quality Ti frame (more Ti, less alloys). I saw the original invoice, and new the whole bike cost my coach over $7500 all tricked out. I bought it from her for $5K.

Later!

Brian

Swim. Bike. Run. Repeat as necessary.
Welcome to the Church of Briantriology!
Last edited by: tribritre: Aug 18, 12 13:18
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Guru Veoci'Ti frame [tribritre] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Guru Veoci'Ti frame [tribritre] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is a mike monastero special! Hi from the bike shop.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Guru Veoci'Ti frame [tweickelberg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Correct! You guys are the BEST!! Thanks again for all your help!

If anybody has any doubts about the quality of this frame, I have an expert who can verify!

Brian

Swim. Bike. Run. Repeat as necessary.
Welcome to the Church of Briantriology!
Quote Reply