Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Giant Trinity Advanced SL Module, Sidi, Nike, Time.
Quote | Reply
Giant Trinity Advanced SL Frameset/Module - reduced to $1700 shipped in the USA
Module is a medium, included in the module is:
Frame
Fork
Seatpost
Aerobars
Brakes
Brake Levers
Nokon Cables/Routing
Bottom Bracket
All 3 nosecones (while Giant advertised that you're supposed to get all 3 when you order the bike, they didn't give all 3 nosecones to most folks)
All spacers, bolts, etc.

The frame is in very, very good condition. Only cosmetic issue is a scratch in the paint from when the nosecone was tighten on a cable that was misaligned. It has seen very little use - I would estimate less than 200-300 miles. A little bit of riding for training, and it was only raced once (the picture seen below) - and of course, never crashed.

While I do want to sell it just a module, we can negotiate if you want/need other parts. It's currently built up with DA 7900 w/ a Ultegra 6700 crank (I swap my PM between road and tri bike) and a Fizik Arione Tri2 Carbon railed saddle.

Here's a picture of it built up for Rev 3 Portland last year. That was actually the only time it was ever raced.

More pics:

Labradoodle not included.

Scratch zoomed out:

Scratch zoomed in:

Garmin Edge 500 - Team Garmin Limited Edition - SOLD
-bought on Ebay, and never ended up using it. Lightly used, but looks brand new. Included is the computer, mount, mounting bands, and USB cable.

Saucony Type A5 Racing Flats - Men's 10.5 -SOLD

- very little use, approximately 10 miles total (5k, plus two track sessions)

Nike Mayfly Special Edition Pink Racing Flats - Men's size 11 - BNIB - reduced to $35

Sidi Ergo2 Carbon Road Shoes - 43.5 - reduced to $65

Shoes have been fairly well used, but are still in good condition. Heel pads are very worn (removed for this pic), but I can put them back on if you want. Cleats not included.

Time MXE Carbon MTB Shoes - 43.5 - reduced to $45

Shoes have been raced offroad, but still still in good condition. Scratching on carbon soles, as is typical with offroad use.

Shimano SH-TR70 Custom Fit Tri Shoes - 43.5 - SOLD

Shoes have been molded once (and can be remolded multiple times); still in very good condition. Saw very light use - about 350 miles.

Carbon Lefty ELO Front Shock - Ti Spindle - SOLD
ELO is obviously a fairly dated model; as of now, the ELO motor cycles but doesn't lock the shock out. I have a spare ELO control unit, but I have no idea how the unit works so I haven't tried to trouble shoot. Other than the ELO, the shock works great. Pardon the dust - just got back from vacation/XTERRA Vegas, which is a terrible race :) Also, I should mention - this comes with the Project 321 adapter that I used to fit the fork to my normal frame.

DT XR Carbon Rear Shock - 165mm/6.5 in eyelet-to-eyelet - SOLD
Ultimate lightweight shock - advertised at 139g (over 100g lighter than Fox Floats) - shock works great, the remote lockout mechanism on this snapped at the cable guide though, so needs to be replaced (hence the low price on a $800 shock). Shock has seen approximately 15 hrs of riding.

Last edited by: IKnowEverything: Jun 13, 13 23:56
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Giant Trinity Advanced SL Module - Medium [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Email me about this? Partially interested. More than likely interested in a trade
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Giant Trinity Advanced SL Module - Medium [iSleeq] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent!

Re: FS: Giant Trinity Advanced SL Module - Medium [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BUMP! Tons of items added, new pics of the Trinity!

Quote | Reply
Saturday bump!

Re: FS: Giant Trinity Advanced SL Module, Sidi, Nike, Saucony, Time, Shimano, and MTB suspension (Lefty and DT XR Carbon) [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Would you be willing to sell the medium or middle rise nose cone? I was one of the unlucky ones who was promised all three, but could only buy the ones I wanted as extras for $350 a piece (ripped off!!!)
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Giant Trinity Advanced SL Module, Sidi, Nike, Saucony, Time, Shimano, and MTB suspension (Lefty and DT XR Carbon) [Trihatchling] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm going to hold off now - I want to make them available to the eventual buyer. I'll make sure they know you want it though.

Also - bump for new items!

Re: FS: Giant Trinity Advanced SL Module, Garmin Edge 500, Sidi, Nike, Saucony, Time, Shimano, and MTB suspension (Lefty and DT XR Carbon) [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump with reduced prices!

Re: FS: Giant Trinity Advanced SL Module, Garmin Edge 500, Sidi, Nike, Saucony, Time, Shimano, and MTB suspension (Lefty and DT XR Carbon) [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Selling the wheels?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Giant Trinity Advanced SL Module, Garmin Edge 500, Sidi, Nike, Saucony, Time, Shimano, and MTB suspension (Lefty and DT XR Carbon) [simplymax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Lefty wheels? Yep! Got a set of DRC Tubolites that were custom built (Soul-Kozak front hub, C-4 rear and Cx-Ray spokes). Per the math, the wheels are supposed to be 1100g without tires - they've got Dugast Rhinos on there now, and I also have a set of new unused Challenge tubulars for them too.

I also have a set of Spinergy Spox wheels that have been converted to tubeless - those are my "daily driver" wheels.

PM me if you're interested in either pair.

Quote | Reply
I'm still wanting to take the edge on Friday
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the edge 500 still available? If so, shoot me an email at my username @gmail.com. Can't send pm's for some reason.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Giant Trinity Advanced SL Module, Garmin Edge 500, Sidi, Nike, Saucony, Time, Shimano, and MTB suspension (Lefty and DT XR Carbon) [aeons] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry everyone, the Edge is sold.

Man, I had no bites for almost a week and then suddenly - boom, 8 of you PM'd me almost at once!

Quote | Reply
Bump!! Offers accepted.

Re: FS: Giant Trinity Advanced SL Module, Sidi, Nike, Time. [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump! Trinity is going up on Ebay in a few minutes, but I'm still open to offers - it'll save some ebay fees!

Re: FS: Giant Trinity Advanced SL Module, Sidi, Nike, Time. [IKnowEverything] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is the Trinity up on ebay now?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Giant Trinity Advanced SL Module, Sidi, Nike, Time. [jnnak] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is! Interested? Obviously I will sell for my opening bid - price down to $1800 - steal this frame from me!

Quote | Reply
How tall are you? Also inseam?
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Giant Trinity Advanced SL Module, Sidi, Nike, Time. [Jmartin2557] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
5'11" and 32.5 inseam

Quote | Reply
bump!

Quote | Reply
Hi

Spoke to you earlier on ebay. Ive tried to pm you but for some reason It wont let me.
Do you have an paypal account we could deal through for peace of mind?
Also, how long would it take for delivery? If you could replay to bevanhumphreys at Hotmail dot com

Thanks Matt

Bevan
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I take it the Trinity is no longer available?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Giant Trinity Advanced SL Module, Sidi, Nike, Time. [NMTrier] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep, sold - sorry!