Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Garmin Edge 500 bundle, SOLD
Quote | Reply
Santa brought me a red/black Garmin 500 bundle. However, I only need the head unit (red/black matches my bikes) and not all the other items (HRM + strap, GSC10 speed/cadence sensor, power cables, etc.). Therefore, I'm looking to sell my current silver/blue Garmin 500 with the brand new bundle items from the red/black 500 set.

The blue 500 is in perfect condition, no battery charge issues, and includes everything listed below.
  • Edge 500 with Zagg "Invisible Shield" screen protector
  • Heart rate monitor + strap
  • GSC10 speed/cadence sensor
  • Bike mount
  • AC charger
  • USB download cable
  • Owner's manual and Quick start guide on disk
Looking for $200 shipped within CONUS via PayPal gift, or add the 3% PP fee to price.

--Gene
Last edited by: geetee: Mar 15, 15 6:11
Quote Reply
Re: FS: TriRig Omega Gen1 brakes, Garmin Edge 500 bundle [geetee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Assime they're standard not SV omegas?

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: FS: TriRig Omega Gen1 brakes, Garmin Edge 500 bundle [jrielley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Correct.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: TriRig Omega Gen1 brakes, Garmin Edge 500 bundle [geetee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: FS: TriRig Omega Gen1 brakes, Garmin Edge 500 bundle [jrielley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are the Omega brakes still for sale?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: TriRig Omega Gen1 brakes, Garmin Edge 500 bundle [jderinger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Probably need to ask the OP! But good luck.

Twitter - Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: FS: TriRig Omega Gen1 brakes, Garmin Edge 500 bundle [jderinger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hello, I will take both the omegas if he does not want them anymore.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: TriRig Omega Gen1 brakes, Garmin Edge 500 bundle [BlueArrow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
One brake is sold, but the other is still available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll take the remaining one. PM me with payment info.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the 500 still available? Just interested in the head unit and the bike mount. Please PM me if you are willing to part it out. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Brakes are sold. Garmin 500 is still available.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: TriRig Omega Gen1 brakes, Garmin Edge 500 bundle [lestat832] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, but I'd prefer to sell the bundle if possible. I'll update the ad if that changes.

--Gene
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin Edge 500 bundle, $200 [geetee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is that the same heart rate monitor the new 920xt uses?

I am very interested btw, hopefully we can work something out.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin Edge 500 bundle, $200 [carboner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not sure; the box lists it as Garmin's "Premium HRM". I've included a picture below:

I also wanted to include a picture of the tabs on the back of the 500, which I feel give a good indication of the unit's overall condition:

Quote Reply
Post deleted by carboner [ In reply to ]
Re: FS: Garmin Edge 500 bundle, $200 [geetee] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If not sold I'm interested in the Garmin 500 unit only with USB and power cable.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin Edge 500 bundle, $200 [tony_wake] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$160 shipped. Pm me if interested.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin Edge 500 bundle, $200 [dcornell10] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No thanks. A brand new unit is only $40 more and comes with mounts and peace of mind.
I can do $110 shipped. I'm a new user so I can't PM yet.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin Edge 500 bundle, $200 [dcornell10] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I may be interested in the HRM and cadence sensor if the price is right and you sell the unit to that other person.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin Edge 500 bundle, $200 [matthewrpollock] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am just looking for a head unit. Maybe we can split this up two ways?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Garmin Edge 500 bundle, $200 [trutch] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Let me know pricing structure and I will let you know. We will have to pay separate shipping probably
Quote Reply
Post deleted by quadomatic [ In reply to ]