Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Fulcrum Racing 1 Wheelset Silver Shimano - $500
Quote | Reply
Front and rear, clinchers, Shimano hub, silver. Often compared favorably with Mavic Ksyrium SL's, as seen here. Have ridden 'em since July 2007, about 5,000 miles training & racing. Kept in true & good shape, 'cos it hurts a lot to fall if your wheel fails, right, Lance? Anyway, they retail for $1500 to $2000, as seen here. Includes skewers, Shimano hub and Continental Attack & Force tires. Will let 'em go for $500 plus shipping or OBO.

--
Life is too short not to take side roads.
Last edited by: ac90002: Jul 16, 10 15:15
Quote Reply
Re: Fulcrum Racing 1 Wheelset Silver Shimano - Price Dropped [ac90002] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TTT

--
Quote Reply
Re: Fulcrum Racing 1 Wheelset Silver Shimano - Price Dropped [ac90002] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Have dropped price a tad
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Fulcrum Racing 1 Wheelset Silver Shimano - $500 [ac90002] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
are they still for sale?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Fulcrum Racing 1 Wheelset Silver Shimano - $500 [evanf81] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As a matter of fact, they are. Had kinda forgotten I still have them. The good news is that they have no more mileage on them now than they did when I first posted. Make me a reasonable offer & they're yours.

Charlie

--
Quote Reply
Post deleted by evanf81 [ In reply to ]
Re: FS: Fulcrum Racing 1 Wheelset Silver Shimano - $500 [ac90002] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will offer you 250-300 dollars
Last edited by: evanf81: Jan 5, 12 4:29
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Fulcrum Racing 1 Wheelset Silver Shimano - $500 [evanf81] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
$350 and they are yours - these are wheels that retail new for $1200, my friend, and they really are in good shape.

--
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You have a deal my friend!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ok, let's DO this!

my email is chr@avalonmall.com & cell is 201 446-0422 - hit me up there to work out the details

Charlie

--
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sent an email on to you there
Quote Reply