Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
FS: Fizik R3SL Road Shoes
Quote | Reply
I bought these on impulse buys and have yet to use them:

1. Blue Competition AC1 Frameset - 2009-2010 - red/black/white - size 54cm - $575 Shipped >> SOLD
2. Fizik R3 SL Road Shoes - silver/white - size 43.5 (fit like 44.5) - $90 Shipped

Please contact me with any inquiries or questions and they will be answered fairly quickly.

Last edited by: SucabStunna: Nov 15, 12 6:37
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Blue Competition AC1 Frameset and Fizik R3SL Road Shoes [SucabStunna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
what size are the shoes?

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Michael in Fresno
"Do you spend time with your family? Good. Because a man that doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man" V. Corleone
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Blue Competition AC1 Frameset and Fizik R3SL Road Shoes [Tribato] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oops, forgot to put that.
They are size 43.5 but fit like a 44-44.5.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Blue Competition AC1 Frameset and Fizik R3SL Road Shoes [SucabStunna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pics of the ac1?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi I am very interested in the Blue AC1 frameset. I understand it is a 54 cm. would you please tell me is it a full carbon and if it is I would like to see a picture before I purchase it if that would b ok.
Thanks,
David
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Blue Competition AC1 Frameset and Fizik R3SL Road Shoes [dstrat62] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, full carbon frameset.
This is a BB30 frame, but has an insert to use standard English bottom brackets that can be removed.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Blue Competition AC1 Frameset and Fizik R3SL Road Shoes [nublar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pictures added. Sorry for the quality, but I only have my camera phone right now.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Blue Competition AC1 Frameset and Fizik R3SL Road Shoes [dstrat62] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Everything still available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
silly question for you, is that a TT or road frame?

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Blue Competition AC1 Frameset and Fizik R3SL Road Shoes [humanator] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is an aero road frameset that can be ridden as a time trial bike if it suits you needs.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
interested in the ac1. how tall are you? If it is the right size more me i will make immediate payment.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Blue Competition AC1 Frameset and Fizik R3SL Road Shoes [Chenchrisss] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm 5"10" with a 31" inseam.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is this frame still available if so let me know. Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Blue Competition AC1 Frameset and Fizik R3SL Road Shoes [1shancj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The frameset is still available.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Blue Competition AC1 Frameset and Fizik R3SL Road Shoes [1shancj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi thanks I try to send you a PM but won't allow me to. How would you like for me to pay for it PayPal?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just want to know the history of the bike how many mile and dents or dings…
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You can send me PM or send me a email 1shancj@gmail.com with more info on the bike and a invoice for PayPal. I'm in CA maybe local pickup if your in CA and not to far from me thanks I would like to take care of this today if we can.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Probably around 2000mi of of miles. No dents or dings, just the scratch on the paint on the chainstay pictured
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
still have shoes ? pictures ? thanks
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Blue Competition AC1 Frameset and Fizik R3SL Road Shoes [nismosr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So no cracks on the frame just the scratch? If the scratch is the only damage to the frame I'm ready to send you the payment
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry SucabStunna I sent you the wrong email for my paypal its vr4shan@aol.com if you send me an invoice or you email for you paypal I can send you payment for the frame thanks.
Last edited by: 1shancj: Nov 13, 12 17:35
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM Sent to 1shancj
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I cant send PM for some reason, anyhow im in the South Bay so I guess shipping is best.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Email sent to 1shancj
Quote Reply

Prev Next