Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Elite Razor approx 54/55 & Magnus, both Full D/A 10
Quote | Reply
2005 Elite Razor w/ 77 degree seat tube angle and approx. 55 cm center to center top tube. Set up now the center of BB to top of saddle is 75 cm. It is custom, but since I have neither really long legs or torso it is really pretty stock. Color is black with white shadow outlines. Used for 2 seasons. Well taken care of as I work at a shop. Bike was cleaned and washed at least once a week. This bike got me to Kona twice and to a sub 5 IM bike split, so yes, it's fast and comfortable.
Full D/A w/ Vision Tech bars and Thompson seat post. Can include basic training wheels or not, your choice. Bike will be cleaned and professionally packed for shipping. Frame/fork retails for 2800, with full D/A it would be 4500 to 5000. Will sacrifice for 2500. If you are interested, please PM me and I can send pics and answer any questions.
The 2006 55cm Magnus is the road bike and is a alu/carbon mix. It has a 76.5 degree seat tube so is great for training or racing. Full D/A 10 w/ 2004 D/A brakes. Color is also black w/ white decals. Comes with Easton seat post, 3T bars. This bike was purchased in July of 2006 and has few miles on it. Wheels are a possibility as well. Frame/fork goes for 1200 and with D/A would be near 3000. Will sell for 1500. Bike will be cleaned and professionally packed. Please PM me for pics or if you have questions.
Quote Reply