Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: FS: 85 mm Edge Carbon Wheelset 700c [tribreck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Advertised weight of the Clincher is 828g (front) and 1000g (rear), 1828g total

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." -Steve Prefontaine
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 85 mm Edge Carbon Wheelset 700c [RUNPUDDRUN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i got ya there...don't expect these to be zipps for 1400 dollars less, but when you think about it that way, for 1400 i could get a set of 404s as well, lol...worth it i guess....if someone gets a weight hook us up...if not, i may buy anyways and then weigh them so we can have it posted...then around christmas i may tear them down and build them w/ better hubs and spokes, but i got a feeling they come competitively equipped....btw, i just saw a pair of these in a hilly road race the other day...guy got dropped, but still...was interesting to see em!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 85 mm Edge Carbon Wheelset 700c [dartingd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
the hubs are joytech fyi.

"To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift." -Steve Prefontaine
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So the clinchers weigh less than the tubulars? I was researching what you posted about these, and looked at the website, and gather that the 85mm tubulars are 820 front/ 1030 rear for a total weight of 1850. Is this correct?

Erik
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 85 mm Edge Carbon Wheelset 700c [masonea] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yeah. it seems that they are. I have never ordered any of the clinchers ( and I do not plan to unless someone requests that I do) so I do not know if it is true or not, but I will get the weight of the tubs so that we can verify that weight.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do the clinchers have aluminum braking surface?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 85 mm Edge Carbon Wheelset 700c [marcello] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
the look like they are carbon...

I have 1 set of 85's left, & 1 rear 85 left.

Last edited by: RUNPUDDRUN: Aug 3, 08 15:19
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Anyone want to split with me on a set of these? I want a front. Who wants the rear?

Dan
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 85 mm Edge Carbon Wheelset 700c [ddakin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have 1 set of 85's left and I have a 50 nude front unused w/a brand new tire on it. I also have a 85 nude wheel rear, unmounted, brand new.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Actually if you'd get a set of the clinchers, I'd buy another set... I live in an area where goatheads are a constant issue and the Tubies are pricey to replace. I've gone through 4 in 2 months. Sure, perhaps a nice set of training wheels would help, but I like to ride what I race, and at the price of these things if I break one, oh well...

Eric
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 85 mm Edge Carbon Wheelset 700c [ericstevens73] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
if more than one person wants clinchers, then i'd be willing to make an order for them, otherwise it's not worth it tax and duty wise...

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd like to see some actual photos of the clincher wheels. are these available as rim only? i'm thinking about a PT build.

Quote | Reply
I will get you some pics as soon as I can. I am finding out about rim only.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'd be interested in a set of clinchers. Let me know if/when you decide to order some. Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 85 mm Edge Carbon Wheelset 700c [tedv] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
here's what my tt build looks like w/ these wheels...crappy cell pic, but you get the idea...

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Edge Carbon Wheelset's 700c, NEW FRAME: NUDE and Decaled - LAST CHANCE!!! [RUNPUDDRUN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd love to take a front if anyone wants to split a set.

"Paulo knows where to find me."
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Edge Carbon Wheelset's 700c, NEW FRAME: NUDE and Decaled - LAST CHANCE!!! [davidrgm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nice pic of the wheels, sweet bike also.

I have 2 sets left...

1 is an 85 mm set NUDE carbon, still in box comes w/skewers, valve extenders and carbon brake pads. Asking $800 shipped

the other set is an unused 85 mm back and a 50 front with an unused conti sprinter mounted on it. This also comes with everything mentioned above. This set can be split up also. Asking $775 shipped

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Edge Carbon Wheelset's 700c, NEW FRAME: NUDE and Decaled - LAST CHANCE!!! [RUNPUDDRUN] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you going to get in any clinchers soon?

---
Swim to Eat, Bike to Eat, Run to Eat.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Edge Carbon Wheelset's 700c, NEW FRAME: NUDE and Decaled - LAST CHANCE!!! [classyd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
not unless a few people want them. It doesn't make much sense for me to just order 1 set of wheels.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i'll take a rear, so the guy who wants the front can split with me.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bring on the clinchers!!!!!

"Paulo knows where to find me."
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Edge Carbon Wheelset's 700c, NEW FRAME: NUDE and Decaled - LAST CHANCE!!! [davidrgm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i'm checking on the clincher prices. what do people want?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Are you still checking on the clinchers?

And are you ordering more tubulars?

mmm-mmm-Momo Charms
Handmade beverage charms, jewelry, and miscellanea

http://momocharms.wordpress.com
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Edge Carbon Wheelset's 700c, NEW FRAME: NUDE and Decaled - LAST CHANCE!!! [mmrocker13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My guy has not gotten back with me yet for some reason, I will try and get the info again from him.

I have tubulars right now in stock.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent on 50 front.
Quote Reply

Prev Next