Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Computrainer Pro 3d
Quote | Reply
Fort Sale: Computrainer Pro 3d.

I bought this new in October and have only used it 3 or 4 times. I just like my other trainer better.

Its in like-new condition, has about 3 hours of use. I have all the accessories and software for it. I still have the original invoice and manuals from racemate.

Asking $1050. + shipping. These are going for $1554 on their website and mine is indistinguishable from new.
http://www.computrainer.com/...ricing_ordering.html

Please PM me if you're interested. I can take some pictures if needed also.

Thanks
David
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Computrainer Pro 3d [kytri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've had some interest but no one has committed yet. This is basically brand new and $500 less than their online price. its in perfect condition.
-David

Last edited by: kytri: Dec 20, 06 10:57
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
hmmm sent you a pm...
what software have got with your unit?
thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Computrainer Pro 3d [Dumper] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The software is new. The unit was bought new a few months ago, in Oct. I'm not sure if CT has come out with an update since then, not that I know of.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
thanks,

i was also wondering if you had any of the additional software stuff, such as the GPS mapping software, or the coaching software etc?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Computrainer Pro 3d [Dumper] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't have any of the additional software, just the stuff that comes with it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
price drop, $975 + shipping

Lower 48 only please.

I'll take a check or money order.

Email me at david@jepson.org if you're interested.

David
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
$800.00 shipped
Through paypal only, I don't think anyone here is gong to send a check or money order without any guarantee that they'll be getting the trainer in return.
With paypal at least I'm covered.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Computrainer Pro 3d [bindolus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have sold lots of things on Slowtwitch and eBay using these payment methods.

If you don't like it, don't buy it. I'll pass on your offer... Its worth much more than that.

David
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You might have sold a million things on slowtwitch but that doesn't mean anything to me, I have no clue as to who you are or weather you're even legit, I'm pretty sure that if you were to buy something from me for X ammount of $ you wouldn't just send me a check or a money order without even knowing who I'am or weather you're even going to get enything in return. If you do I'll say you're a fool.
I'm not questioning the worth of the trainer, I'm simply making an offer for it, and considdering that I'm just taking your word that is in good condition I'll say that $800 is a pretty good offer. I doubt you'll get anything better from anyone that doesn't know you or done any previous buiseness with you.
I've sold stuff on Slowtwitch as well and when someone that doesn't know me or done buisseness with me takes the time to make me an offer of $800 for something that I'm asking only $125 more than the offer, I would thank them for at least making an attempt, considering the sircumstances I'll say it's a reasonable offer.
Good Luck.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Computrainer Pro 3d [bindolus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OK man, I'm not sure who pissed in your ale.. lighten' up! Take a deep breath..

Like I said, that's fine if you don't like that I don't take Paypal, don't buy it. I'm not obligated to provide that service.. I'm not selling for $800 and that's my perogative. End of story. You have no business trying to discredit someone on here. I don't have to defend my integrity to you. If you don't trust me for whatever reason, then that's fine. Don't buy it. End of story.

Merry Christmas,
David
Last edited by: kytri: Dec 26, 06 16:15
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
THings to remember when posting on fora, and email in general: tone is set by the reader. So if you don't intend something to be pissy, you need to make it like so much sunshine being blown up the ass...

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Some are born to move the world to live their fantasies...

https://triomultisport.com/
http://www.mjolnircycles.com/
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Computrainer Pro 3d [brider] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I agree with you.

My response to his post was not meant to be pissy, just matter of fact.

David
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sold
Quote Reply