Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Cheap Training Wheelset, Mavic Ksyrium and Neuvation
Quote | Reply
Just have this mismatched set sitting in my garage. Its a 2010 Mavic Ksyrium Elite rear with a Neuvation M28x front. Both wheels have been used heavily with the mavic having over 2000 miles on it and the Neuvation about 4000. Does not come with tires or cassette in the picture. Will include a set of Flashpoint skewers if needed. Asking $150 shipped which is less than the price you'd pay for just the used Ksyrium on ebay.

Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cheap Training Wheelset, Mavic Ksyrium and Neuvation [adktriguy46] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
offers?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cheap Training Wheelset, Mavic Ksyrium and Neuvation [adktriguy46] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
campy or shimano?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cheap Training Wheelset, Mavic Ksyrium and Neuvation [beta_hat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Shimano thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I assume they are true with no hops?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Cheap Training Wheelset, Mavic Ksyrium and Neuvation [beta_hat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
From what I can tell just by spinning them and looking they both are true. I don't have a truing stand to be exact but the last time I rode them they were fine, never had to loosen the calipers or anything.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sold thanks for looking
Quote Reply