Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: Brand new Dura Ace STI 7801 levers NIB and used grouppo
Quote | Reply
I am migrating to SRAM and I selling my Shimano stock

I am selling:

A brand new set of Shimano Dura Ace 7801 shifters $320.00 OBO in box with all cables and parts. Still Available
Used Wireless Flight Deck SC-6502 computer with mount 60. There is a small scratch on the face that is not over any numbers. Still Available

You can see pictures of the computer here http://spaces.msn.com/members/ajhcycle/

Used Dura Ace 7801 Shifters: the right lever is almost new as it was a warranty return, there is a white mark on it from a freshly painted wall that I just rubbed off but . The left is only about 6 months old but does have some small scratches on some parts of the shifter from a wall that my bike slid on for about a foot but it did not fall. 230 OBO Sold

Used Dura Ace 7800 cranks 172.5 39/53: they have some small light scratches in the ends but the sides are perfect because I put a protector on them. 240 OBO Sold

Used Dura Ace 7800 BB: 20 OBO Sold

Used Dura Ace 7800 brakes: These were on my TT bike so they are almost new. 140 OBO Sold

Used Dura Ace 7800 rear derail: 70 OBO Sold

Used Dura Ace 7800 front derail braze-on: 30 OBO Sold

A used Dura Ace 7800 12-23 cassette 60.00 OBO Sold

A used Dura Ace 7800 12-23 cassette 60.00 OBO Sold

A used Ultegra 10 spd Cassette 12-23 40.00 OBO Sold
Last edited by: ajh: Oct 2, 07 11:33
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Brand new Dura Ace STI 7801 levers NIB and used cassettes [ajh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Brand new Dura Ace STI 7801 levers NIB and used grouppo [ajh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for new price and more stock
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Brand new Dura Ace STI 7801 levers NIB and used grouppo [ajh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you have pictures?

-Andrew Saar
It is better to do the right thing and be paid poorly,
than to do the wrong thing and be rewarded richly.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Brand new Dura Ace STI 7801 levers NIB and used grouppo [AndrewSaar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will be posting later tonight.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
check your PM's.

http://www.litespeed.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Bump for new price and more stock
Interested in Front D and cassette (how many miles on it?)

Hare Krishna
Quote Reply