Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: BNIB 2023 S-works Shiv TT (M) & BNIB 2023 Trek SC SLR 9 (M) : Modules only.
Quote | Reply
While waiting for a warranty replacement for my Shiv Disc Tri I purchased a new Trek SC module. I never got around to building the Trek when the shop called and said my warranty finally showed up (10 months later). Given I don't need two tri bikes, help me decide which one to keep. Whichever sells first is the one that goes and I will keep the other. Please see below for information on the modules. Once payment is received in full, the bike will ship from my LBS in its original packaging.

$6,000 BNIB 2023 S-works Shiv TT (M) ***Box still sealed***
Includes, Frame, Fork, Stem, Seat Post, Base Bar, Aero extensions and arm rests.

***Frame and Fork only $4,999*** BNIB 2023 Trek SC SLR 9 (M). ***Frame and fork only $4,999*** Box is open.

*** If you want a Medium Rise base bar, Aero bars, Aero Bracket, Arm Rests, and all hardware to build the cockpit please include $1400.

Once payment is received in full, the bike will ship from my LBS in its original packaging.
Direct Message for photos of packaging and frame.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: BNIB 2023 S-works Shiv TT (M) & BNIB 2023 Trek SC SLR 9 (M) : Modules only. [jrcarson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bought from JR in the past, great dude, and not that it counts this time since both items are brand new, but also knows how to take care of his equipment.

Good luck, J!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: BNIB 2023 S-works Shiv TT (M) & BNIB 2023 Trek SC SLR 9 (M) : Modules only. [jrcarson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump 1.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump 2
Quote Reply