Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
FS: Adamo, Rotor Rings, MAG-7, cages, and more!!!!!!
Quote | Reply
I have a few items for sale: (shipping not included, please add 3.5% if you're not comfortable with paypal gift - I've sold a number of other things on this forum, so let me know if you want references).

1) Quarq (SRAM 975), 172.5 GXP 130BCD 53/39: You wouldn't be able to tell it's not new - chainrings have not been used at all.

2) HED Trispoke: Wheel is in great shape, is round with no wobble.

3) Edge 45 (front+rear) with Powertap ANT+ compatible: Probably not the right forums for these, but worth a try anyway. List price is over $3k. Make a reasonable offer

4) HED Aero Bars: Bars are in great shape. Ready for your race bike. $300

4.5) Dura-ace shifters: $55

5) Adamo Road seat: Has not been used, other than to see what it looks like. [pending sale]

6) Specialized Alias Aero bottle (x2): Bottles are used, but clean and in good working order.

7) Carbon Hydrotail w/ 2 Arundel water cages Asking $80

8) FSA SLK Carbon Crankset 172.5, English threaded megaexo bearings, 130BCD $115

9) MAG-7 Mountain Air Generator Includes breathing bag, premium mask, tubing, and a few unused filters. Ready to use

10 ) Rotor Q-Rings, black 54t outer, 42t silver inner over 3000 miles, but still in decent shape with cosmetic scratches as pictured. The anodizing is worn on the teeth, as they all do over time. 130 BCD $150 OBO

Questions are welcome - check back for updates!

Last edited by: roboman: Apr 13, 12 12:46
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Quarq, HED Trispoke, Adamo, Aero Bottles, and more!!!!!! [roboman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Interested in one of the specialized bottles. Haven't posted enough to send you a message so shoot me an email at L a o 7 5 0 at yahoo dot com. Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Quarq, HED Trispoke, Adamo, Aero Bottles, and more!!!!!! [renolaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM'd about an aero bottle.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Quarq, HED Trispoke, Adamo, Aero Bottles, and more!!!!!! [roboman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Items added / updated
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
free bump for a sweet deal on that Quarq.
if it were 175, it'd be mine!
someone buy it!

Quote | Reply
What year is the quarq?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Quarq, HED Trispoke, Adamo, Rotor, cages, and more!!!!!! [roboman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What year is the Quarq. Thank you,, John
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Quarq, HED Trispoke, Adamo, Rotor, cages, and more!!!!!! [willy94] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's a 2011 model
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Quarq, HED Trispoke, Adamo, Rotor, cages, and more!!!!!! [roboman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How old is the HED trispoke? How many miles have been put on it?

Tubular or clincher?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Quarq, HED Trispoke, Adamo, Rotor, cages, and more!!!!!! [atj] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Responded to PMs
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Adamo, Rotor Rings, MAG-7, cages, and more!!!!!! [roboman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you are willing to part out, I'd pay $100 for the 54 rotor q ring.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Adamo, Rotor Rings, MAG-7, cages, and more!!!!!! [roboman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I received the aero bottle today. Shipped fast. Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what kind of shape are the Edge wheels in? how many miles and what sort of price are you looking for?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent about the saddle
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much are you asking for the FSA SLK crankset?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
do you have a picture of the arundel cages?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Adamo, Rotor Rings, MAG-7, cages, and more!!!!!! [wchang87] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes - Just added a picture of the arundel cages + hydrotail
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the pic. I'm interested in the cages but are you willing to sell them separately?
Sry I can't PM yet
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Roboman-
Thanks, but i just bought a ring a few days ago.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
is the adamo road saddle still available?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: Adamo, Rotor Rings, MAG-7, cages, and more!!!!!! [tanitani05] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes, it is!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi
Are the rotor rings still available? How many miles do you think are left on them?
thanks

Jerry
Quote Reply

Prev Next