Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 808 PT SL
Quote | Reply
For Sale: My Zipp 808 PT SL wheel. It's a 700 Shimano clincher with very low miles (I bought it from Monk here last late summer and then raced zero times after that so it basically has some trainer miles so I could figure out how to work it and then a couple < 10 miles TTs). I sent the wheel back to Saris this fall to have it totally rebuilt with their "new and improved" waterproof seals, so all new stuff inside there.

It has dimples (obviously) it has no decals so a nice "stealth" black, but if you were dying for decals you could get them from Zipp, eBay or get some sweet custom ones from Tai. The serial number sticker that is hidden under one of the little stickers is still on there though. Not that Zipp wouldn't be able to identify their wheel, but I figured leaving it was a good idea.

You also get 2 full bike set-ups, the USB download interface (instead of the serial port one that usually comes with it).

I'll leave the Michelin ProRace2 tire on it and also throw in two (2) brand new in the box, Vredestein 80mm stem tubes to go with it and for when you run out of those (or want to use others) I'll throw in a black Zipp valve extender.

And last but not least, I'll throw some extra batteries in the box too!

So yes, you get everything (even about a billion zipties) except the HR monitor strap but you'll want to use the one you have been using anyhow.

Price: $1450 which is less than ProDeal pricing and less than I paid Monk for it (and you are getting $100+ of extras).

PM me or send me email at dhaddox2@yahoo.com If you PM me I'll give you a better/quicker email address as well. I have pictures for anyone interested. The wheel is in fantastic shape.
Last edited by: don: Feb 5, 07 6:37
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 808 PT SL [don] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
back to the front page
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 808 PT SL [don] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
And if anyone is just dying to have only the PT SL, I'd consider taking the wheel apart, keeping the rim (then building it back up for me), and selling the PT SL and associated parts.
Quote Reply