Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 56cm Cervelo P3C Like New - Loaded; Zipp 900 Disc Tubular - PRICE DROP
Quote | Reply
2006 Cervelo P3C Size 56cm.

This is a fantastic bike in great condition that I have barely used but taken care of like my child along the way. Almost all of the parts on it are BRAND new, as in they have never been ridden, even once. I have noted in the description below which parts are brand new and which have wear on them, and how many miles they have specifically. The frame itself is in great condition with only a few normal signs of wear from having some races on it - there is a small paint chip on the C in the Cervelo, but it is hardly noticeable from any distance, and certainly not noticeable when you go flying by people. Other than that and the typical rub marks along the inside of the wheel cutout, it is in fantastic shape. The fork is an upgraded 3T Funda Red fork that matches the red of the frame perfectly, and is actually lighter (full carbon steerer) and more aero than the previously used Wolf CL fork. It is in brand new condition as it was a takeoff from another bike and still has yet to be used. It has about 5cm of space above the top bearing which is more than enough for almost all setups and is the maximum allowable stack as set by Cervelo.

The aerobar setup is an early version of the very aggressive Profile Design Carbon X 1.5 aerobars with uncut S-Bend T2+ extensions. There are brand new pads on the arm rests and the unit is in pretty good shape overall, just minor cosmetic scratches in a few places, namely around the steerer clamp. The bolts underneath the pads (out of sight) are a bit rusty too, but work just fine. The DA shifters are brand new as well, and come with brand new DA cables and housing as does the brake system. This allows you to cut them to the proper size and fit everything exactly how you need, saving you money in the long run. Brand new Ultegra 6600 brake calipers with brand new pads as well, and both front and rear derailleurs are BRAND new Dura-Ace 7800.

The chain is also a brand new Dura-Ace 7900 chain (lighter than previous versions) combined with a Shimano 5700 105 compact crankset. I have this on there because it's easy to hop out on the bike and train with if you so choose, but I never used this bike to train, just race, and as such, this is literally BRAND new and untouched crankset. I raced with a SRM on it, so that is what got used. I also have a brand new (UNUSED) Dura-Ace 7900 bottom bracket just installed for the new owner. Nothing wrong with the old one, just wanted to put on brand new for the next owner. It comes with a Forte T1 Tri saddle which I've found to be very comfortable and forgiving, very similar to Selle Italia tri saddles. It also includes Look Keo Classic pedals that are almost brand new, only been ridden a couple times. There is an Arundel Chrono aero bottle cage that is special drilled to be as close to the rear wheel cutout as possible without interfering, thus making it very similar to the P4 aerodynamics. This bottle is unused (I used another, but kept a spare) and fits great with this bike!

Lastly, I will include brand new Fizik White bar tape to put on once you have the bars set up how you like them (it looks really sharp with white) as well as a set of bolt on skewers that use allen wrenches to install. Other misc parts associated with the bike are also included. Bicycle will be packed professionally by my local shop for safe shipping.

Parts List:
Frame - 2006 Cervelo P3C 56cm, Black/Red (300 Miles)
Headset - Cane Creek IS (300 Miles)
Fork - 3T Funda Fork, Red (Brand New)
Stem - Integrated with Bars, 100mm -7 degree
Seatpost - Cervelo Aero (300 Miles)
Aerobars - Profile Design Carbon X 1.5 (Older, 700 Miles)
Extensions - Profile Design T2+ (300 Miles)
Shifter - Shimano Dura-Ace 7800 10spd Bar End (Brand New)
Brake lever - Tektro Aero Levers (700 Miles)
Brake caliper - Shimano Ultegra 6600 (Brand New)
Front Derailleur - Shimano Dura-Ace 7800 (Brand New)
Rear Derailleur - Shimano Dura-Ace 7800 (Brand New)
Crankset - Shimano 105 5700 Black 50/34 175mm (BRAND New)
Chain - Shimano Dura-Ace 7900 (Brand New)
Bottom Bracket - Shimano Dura-Ace 7900 (Brand New)
Saddle - Forte T1 Tri Saddle (50 Miles)
Pedals - Look Keo Classic Black (100 Miles)
Bottle Cage - Arundel Crono Aero carbon bottle cage w/ UNUSED bottle (Brand New)
Cables - Shimano Dura-Ace 7800 (Brand New, Uninstalled)
Bar Tape - Fizik Arione White (not soft touch so stays BRIGHT white!) (Brand New, Uninstalled)

Also includes spacer for aero bars to adapt to 1" steerer tubes and a set of brand new bolt on skewers (faster for TTs...no drag introduced by quick release mechanism). As you can see this is truly a brand new bike, built up with almost entirely UNRIDDEN parts and the frame itself has hardly any miles on it, all dry race miles. Note, wheels/cassette in pictures not included.

Here is the geometry for this frame on Cervelo's site: http://www.cervelo.com/...es/2010/P3/geometry/ NOTE: there are two possible saddle angles for this bicycle so you can customize the fit to work for you in Tri or TT's with USCF/UCI rules!

Asking $2500 shipped for everything listed above. Please contact me with any questions. I accept PayPal and USPS Money Order.

SOLDI also have a Zipp 900 Disc for sale. It is 4 years old as well and has approximately 600 race miles on it. It is in great condition and has many years of life left. It is dimpled and can be used as either a track wheel or regular wheel thanks to the hub design. Includes a skewer and Tufo HiCC Lite <215g tire with many miles of life left. Tubular, 700c. The only minor imperfection is a slight ding put into the surface near the non-drive side hub. I did my best to show it, but it is about half the size of a pinky fingernail in area that I covered up with epoxy, that's why it looks much bigger than it is. There are no problems with the wheel itself because of this, just a cosmetic thing.

Asking $500 shipped for wheel or $2950 + shipping for P3C with the Disc. SOLD

SOLDFinally, I also have a set of Vision Tech brake levers. These are the super narrow, two-finger design ones that are incredibly aero. I also have the plastic caps that cover the front (make it more aero as well) and the expansion plugs with them that make them compatible with any bars, not just Vision Tech bars. Great condition; the picture shows everything included.

Asking $45 shipped or $35 to throw them in with the P3C purchase. SOLD

Again, I accept PayPal or USPS Money Order, please let me know if you have any questions whatsoever, want to see more pictures, or think prices are way out of line, etc. Shoot me an offer!

Last edited by: PhateX1337: Oct 19, 10 17:11
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 56cm Cervelo P3C Like New - Loaded; Zipp 900 Disc Tubular, etc. [PhateX1337] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pm sent,
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 56cm Cervelo P3C Like New - Loaded; Zipp 900 Disc Tubular, etc. [mikrosoft077] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump, replied to all.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 56cm Cervelo P3C Like New - Loaded; Zipp 900 Disc Tubular, etc. [PhateX1337] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent. I'll take that disc off your hands.

.__o
._`\<,_
(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sounds like the disc ended up sold?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 56cm Cervelo P3C Like New - Loaded; Zipp 900 Disc Tubular, etc. [persondude27] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yeah, disc and vision tech levers sold. Just have P3C left now. Anyone? Make offers!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
make an offer!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
zzzz
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
price drop.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nice bike, hopefully someone will make an offer soon. I have a question for you: How did you attach the armrests to the baseplate? Is it a single screw or did you have to drill a second hole? I have the same Profile Design bars but I don't believe they came with the hardware needed to attach the armrests this way.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 56cm Cervelo P3C Like New - Loaded; Zipp 900 Disc Tubular - PRICE DROP [PhateX1337] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just received the disc yesterday. Thanks for sending it out so quickly!

.__o
._`\<,_
(_)/ (_)
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 56cm Cervelo P3C Like New - Loaded; Zipp 900 Disc Tubular, etc. [rickyricardo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks! the armrests attach using two bolts into the base bar, which go through the base bar and hold the clamps in place for the extensions. minimize hardware to cut weight and makes whole system more efficient.

and glad you got the disc j!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 56cm Cervelo P3C Like New - Loaded; Zipp 900 Disc Tubular - PRICE DROP [jsoltren] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
anyone?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 56cm Cervelo P3C Like New - Loaded; Zipp 900 Disc Tubular - PRICE DROP [PhateX1337] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
off to ebay soon, make offers
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would you consider selling only the frame/fork/seatpost?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 56cm Cervelo P3C Like New - Loaded; Zipp 900 Disc Tubular - PRICE DROP [Aeroforce] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Going to try a little longer to sell the whole thing, but if no dice in a while still, then yes possible sell just frame/fork/seatpost.

The whole bike is on ebay now...but if anyone here is still interested, let me know.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Going to try a little longer to sell the whole thing, but if no dice in a while still, then yes possible sell just frame/fork/seatpost.

The whole bike is on ebay now...but if anyone here is still interested, let me know.

link? (or is that against forum rules)...in which case, pm me.
Quote Reply