Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 52cm Fuji Cross - Ultegra/XTR - $999 Shipped
Quote | Reply
2003 52cm Fuji Cross – Custom Build - $999 Shipped

No tris in the winter? Go race cross! This bike is a perfect cross machine and also makes a fantastic commuter or touring bike. Custom built up in late 2003 the entire bike has less than 500 miles on it, and only 50 of those are off-road! I unfortunately just moved and don't have room for it anymore.

The Bike: Built around a 2003 Fuji Cross Frame and carbon fork, this bike includes a solid mix of mid- to high-end parts. With a full Ultegra/XTR drive train and brakes, you won't have to worry about your components, and with 36-spoke Ultegra / Open Pro wheels, you won't have to worry about them either! With a triple chainring you'll be able to ride through anything on the trail, or use the bike as a commuter or for loaded touring (it has rear rack mounts).

The Details:
Frame: 2003 Fuji Cross
Fork: Fuji Cross Carbon
Brakes: 2002 Shimano XTR
Brake Shift: 2003 Shiman Ultegra
Crank: 2003 FSA Gossamer Triple 30/39/48
Bottom Bracket: FSA Ultimax Platinum Pro ISIS
Front Derailleur: 2003 Shimao Ultegra Triple
Cassette: Shimano Ultegra 13 - 26
Rear Derailleur: 2002 Shimano XTR
Chain: SRAM PC-99 - Brand New!
Pedals: None
Stem: Ritchey Pro
Handlebar: Deda Elementi 215 - 42cm
Handlebar Tape: Deda Elementi Soft Touch
Cables: Shimano Slick
Housing: Shimano 5.0mm
Seatpost: Easton CT2 Carbon
Saddle: Terry Dragonfly
Tires(f/r): Ritchey Speedmax - 32mm
Tubes(f/r): Ultralight
Front Hub: Shimano Ultegra - 36h
Rear Hub: Shimano Ultegra - 36h
Front Rim: Mavic Open Pro 36h Black
Rear Rim: Mavic Open Pro 36h Black
Rim Tape: Rox SuperDutE
Front Spoke: DT Swiss DT Competition 14/15 Black
Rear Spoke: DT Swiss DT Competition 14/15 Black
Front Skewer: Shimano Ultegra
Rear Skewer: Shimano Ultegra
Nipple: DT Swiss Alloy Silver
Extras: American Classic Bottle Cages (2); Vetta RT88 Wireless Computer

Other: The bike has a few minor cosmetic scrapes from stupid incidents of leaning it against things it shouldn't have been leaned against; also, the small "Ultegra" name plates on the shifters are a bit scratched as are the ends of the crank arms. The bike has never been raced, crashed, or ridden in the rain. The chain is brand new.

PM me for pics of the bike and with any questions!

Price & Shipping: $999, this includes professional packing and shipping within the continental United States. I will not ship outside the lower 48, so don't ask! Payment will only be accepted via PayPal, and must be complete before the bike will ship. I am confident that you will like the bike and can offer a money back guarantee, minus $100 to cover my shipping and PayPal fees if you don't.

~Kevin
Quote Reply