Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2018 Blue Elite SPR Triathlon Bike - Full Carbon Fiber, Lots of Add Ons & LOW Miles
Quote | Reply
Selling my dedicated triathlon race bike. I haven't ridden it since the summer of 2019 and don't have plans to race for another few years. It's been hanging in my storage room for a number of months untouched.

I really enjoyed building and racing this bike. I'll miss it but I would rather it have a good home vs collecting dust for another few years. Please message with questions. This is NOT being parted out at all, please don't ask.

-Frame Size is a BLUE ML (see sizing chart specs in pics)
-Approximately 300 miles on entire setup (220 ish was race days only - 75 or so as casual warmup/test rides)
-Has NEVER seen rain / NEVER been dropped, crashed or neglected
-Tactical Ultra Low Friction Chain
-Hyperspeed SLF Pulley System
-Rear Ultegra DR
-Manual Shift (no electronics to fail)
-Qarbon Aero Oval Rotor 52
-Power2Max Power Meter
-Bezza Nano 30cm Aero Bar
-Selle SMP Seat
-Torhans Aero Hydration
-Speedplay pedals are NOT included

Asking $3000 plus any transport if you're not local to Colorado (Ft Collins area). Message with any interest or offers. Thanks for looking.

Description of FRAME from BLUE ::
TRIAD ELITE - Just One Goal
The TRIAD ELITE was designed and built with one goal – to go as fast as possible with as little effort expended as possible. This wind tunnel-tested triathlon machine has taken pro-triathletes and age-groupers alike to the top steps of the podium. Every tube of the TRIAD ELITE is designed for maximal strength and aerodynamics while maintaining minimal weight. Using aircraft grade Toray T800, we crafted Super Flow Tube Technology (SFT2) aerodynamic tube shapes, including a teardrop-shaped seat tube with a curved cut-out that hugs the rear wheel; a fork, top tube, and down tube that direct airflow to reduce drag; and power-arc curved chain stays that create a wind shadow for the rear cassette and derailleur. In addition to special tubing, we include internal cable routing; hidden caliper brakes with aero covers, which cut the weight and bulk of disc brakes and levers while retaining excellent stopping power; deep profile BLUE AERUS wheels; a precision sliding-position carbon seat post which adjusts perfectly to your ideal position; and a Ritchey seat clamp designed to accommodate integrated rear hydration. As a sweet cherry on top, we added Bento box taps on the top tube, as well as include a Profile Design Bento box.
At Blue Competition Cycles we’ve worked with triathletes of all levels to create the perfect race-ready machine. Our work is done, but yours has just begun -- transition to the TRIAD ELITE, and claim your next podium step, and your next PR!

ADDITIONAL PICS AVAILABLE - hit the limit on here.

Quote Reply