Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2013 Speed Concept (gen 2) size L (available at IMWI)
Quote | Reply
If you are looking for a Large Speed Concept I have one for you. I am selling this as a pick up only, I will not ship the bike and it would have to be picked up in person at IMWI expo at this years race. Viewing is available from now to race day in case you are in town to pre ride the course.

Bike was used for one IM and a few training rides prior to that. Multiple stem options available and will install before delivery based on whichever one you need. Currently the bike is set up with a near/tall. This is a one of two Trek produced bikes for a Pro athlete that was doing the IMKona in 2013.

Specs:
2013 Speed Concept same frame as current 9 Series team uses currently
not ridden much, somewhere around 500 miles according to Strava
Large
9 Series
Black and yellow frame Project One
Full Dura Ace mechanical 10 speed drivetrain
mono bar extension so you can use your own extensions
Full carbon Aeolus wheels

DM for more details and photos

Owner of a few Speed Concepts since 2011.
Last edited by: ttx_tri: Dec 19, 18 7:29
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: 2013 Speed Concept (gen 2) size L (available at IMWI only) [ttx_tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
do you have any interest in parting it out? Specifically the cockpit.
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: 2013 Speed Concept (gen 2) size L (available at IMWI only) [ilikepizza] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It will have to be the complete bike.

Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: 2013 Speed Concept (gen 2) size L (available at IMWI only) [ttx_tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi!
Do you sell only the mono bar extensions?

Thank you,
Andrei
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2013 Speed Concept (gen 2) size L (available at IMWI) [ttx_tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you sell bike? Would you ship? What is your asking price?
Quote Reply
Re: Feeler: 2013 Speed Concept (gen 2) size L (available at IMWI only) [Andrei Balanica] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I need to keep it as a complete bike, will not separate.

Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2013 Speed Concept (gen 2) size L (available at IMWI) [tomk407] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I did not sell the bike yet. I will ship, but it depends on where.

Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2013 Speed Concept (gen 2) size L (available at IMWI) [ttx_tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Zip 32827 Orlando, FL. What price are you asking?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2013 Speed Concept (gen 2) size L (available at IMWI) [tomk407] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sent you a DM

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is this still for sale?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sent you a DM
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2013 Speed Concept (gen 2) size L (available at IMWI) [jctaylr] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did you ever end up deciding on a price for this?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
interested, too.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2013 Speed Concept (gen 2) size L (available at IMWI) [dzxc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Last edited by: ttx_tri: Nov 1, 18 13:01
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hines Ward's extra bike, I presume. Maybe you can sell it to the ex NFL receiver getting into the sport who posted this week. ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2013 Speed Concept (gen 2) size L (available at IMWI) [ggeiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
 Yes, that’s the bike

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A bit much for a bike that old? One would have to remove the name....
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2013 Speed Concept (gen 2) size L (available at IMWI) [ggeiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There might be one Steeler fan out there somewhere who is into trips. Too bad it isn't Favre's bike, lol.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ttx_tri wrote:
There might be one Steeler fan out there somewhere who is into trips. Too bad it isn't Favre's bike, lol.

LOL! So true. Green and gold and you would have sold ages ago. Maybe Brett is interested....with a repaint...
Quote Reply