Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: 2011 CEEPO STINGER : SMALL w/PowerMeter, 85MM Wheelset & DISC Combo
Quote | Reply
2011 CEEPO Stinger
value ~$8,895.00 including power meter, wheelset, disc and extra crank/chainring. (see below)
willing to sell full with wheels,disc and powermeter at ~40% Depreciation:
$5500.00

Frame Size: SMALL
Includes 85mm Wheelset and Disc

Super Sweet Ride. You will not be disappointed. One season use.
I have two Stingers so parting with one. Willing to include the power meter and/or the Force Time Trial Crank Set with the build. See Photos.
This bike stands out as "one-of-a-kind" in most transition areas.
Photo is of separate frames to show one 85mm wheelset, disc and powermeter that I'm willing to include in the deal.
Frameset is autographed by Joe Tanaka (president of Ceepo) on drive side bottom bracket area in Sharpie.
*Non-UCI

Open to reasonable negotiations on included components, etc.

Itemized component list and low end cost estimates on build:
3T Ventus TEAM Aero Bars: $750.00
3T Carbon S Bend Extensions: $120.00
SRAM R2C Shifters: $250.00
SRAM Red Brake Calipers: $275.00
SRAM Force Rear Derailleur: $140.00
SRAM Quarq GXP Powermeter, 53/39, 172.5: $1,600.00
Look Keo 2 Max Pedals: $100.00
Adamo Race Saddle: $175.00
Hawk Bottom Bracket: $125.00
Hawk 85mm Tubulars: $1,700.00
Hawk Disc Wheel: $1,400.00
SRAM TT Chainring: $75.00
SRAM Force Crankset: $285.00
Total: $8,895.00

Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2011 CEEPO STINGER : SMALL w/PowerMeter, 85MM Wheelset & DISC Combo [•E] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2011 CEEPO STINGER : SMALL w/PowerMeter, 85MM Wheelset & DISC Combo [•E] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How much for the quarq and disk?

Eli Curt

I'm Professionally Amateur. Are you? Become an ambassador today!
Chimps in Training!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I've received alot of requests on various "parts" of this build. Definitely will consider selling individual components. Just PM me an offer/inquiry on anything you're interested in.

I'll also part with the Vision aero drink system in the photo. I took the decals off but other than that... Basically brand new. Used for one race.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi interested in ur quarq . Pls send email to me to offer as I can't pm francistan84@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2011 CEEPO STINGER : SMALL w/PowerMeter, 85MM Wheelset & DISC Combo [Livetotri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM me an offer on them. Definitely will consider. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I m a relatively new user of ST so I can't pm . Sorry about it . I m looking at 1.3 usd shipped
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2011 CEEPO STINGER : SMALL w/PowerMeter, 85MM Wheelset & DISC Combo [Fujifrancis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sorry my post crossed yours... my "PM me" post wasn't intended to be in response to you. I sent you an email.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much for no wheels or crank?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2011 CEEPO STINGER : SMALL w/PowerMeter, 85MM Wheelset & DISC Combo [treis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
treis: I'd let it go without the powermeter and wheels for say 30% depreciation vs. 40% as whole package... so I'd say that's 2.6-2.7ish depending on our shipping arrangement? Wow.. I'm realizing this is actually a really great deal for someone for an awesome, well taken care of bike... but either way, i'm genuinely going to miss it but don't mind hooking someone else up with a sweet way to roll into the 2012 season...

FYI - I do have a set of Shimano R500 Clinchers with Tires and a used SRAM Rival Crank I could put on it and send your way for an even 3K? So, a "mostly" upgraded but "rideable" bike in the mail as soon as you're ready! Just let me know...

Frankly, the only reason I'm selling is I plan to do more UltraMarathon racing vs. IM this year with my triathlon focus on coaching vs. racing so... this bike deserves more attention than that...

Thanks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
picture in OP needs explaining?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2011 CEEPO STINGER : SMALL w/PowerMeter, 85MM Wheelset & DISC Combo [triknight92] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bike is shipping from Ukraine.
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2011 CEEPO STINGER : SMALL w/PowerMeter, 85MM Wheelset & DISC Combo [KEAU] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So in Ukraine bikes look like middle aged women?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2011 CEEPO STINGER : SMALL w/PowerMeter, 85MM Wheelset & DISC Combo [triknight92] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
triknight92 wrote:
So in Ukraine bikes look like middle aged women?

In Soviet Russia, bike rides you!
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 2011 CEEPO STINGER : SMALL w/PowerMeter, 85MM Wheelset & DISC Combo [FuryUs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ha!