Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS: (Sold) 650c Hed Deep tubular (60mm)
Quote | Reply
I have an extra set of wheels laying around. Logos have been removed by the previous owner. There is a magnet on the front wheel. Wheels come with the cassette and tires, but no skewers. Front tire is in fair condition, rear has very little milage. Wheels are straight. If you would like more pics or some specific question, let me know before. They have been stored indoors.
Wheels sold as-is. That means look at the pics!
[url]http://www.ricemobile.net/downloads/wheels/ [/url]
$240 plus shipping (from 95628). I have a good box to ship them in that previous wheels have come in. Local pick up is welcome.

Reverend Dr. Jay
Lake of the Pines Triathlon fastest bike course record holder - Golden State Super Sprint fastest tri course record holder - Wildflower Long Course slowest run course record holder (4:46:32)

"If you have a body, you are an athlete." -Bill Bowerman

Reverend Dr. Jay
Lake of the Pines Triathlon fastest bike course record holder - Golden State Super Sprint fastest tri course record holder - Wildflower Long Course slowest run course record holder (4:46:32)

Last edited by: Styk33: Dec 7, 06 14:45
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 650c Hed Deep tubular (60mm) [Styk33] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just to promote full disclosure, these are the "Jet" model.

Chris
Quote Reply
Re: FS: 650c Hed Deep tubular (60mm) [chicanery] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That would be my guess.

Reverend Dr. Jay

Quote Reply
Re: FS: 650c Hed Deep tubular (60mm) [Styk33] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks like the wheels are sold.

Reverend Dr. Jay

Quote Reply