Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Post deleted by uncle_evan
Last edited by: uncle_evan: Oct 5, 10 11:13
Re: FS: *Price changed* X-treme windcheeter 3 spoke front clincher [uncle_evan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do you know where there is a web site for this wheel company? I have seen the wheels a couple of times, but can't find a site. Are you in the Edmonton or Calgary area?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: *Price changed* X-treme windcheeter 3 spoke front clincher [uncle_evan] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Give you $500
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I take it you have elected to not accept my offer
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump to the top !

bump it.

hurry up and buy !!

bump

Still have this?
Quote Reply
Re: FS: *Price changed* X-treme windcheeter 3 spoke front clincher [djciii] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes

bump it.

bump, new price.

ttt

ttt

BUMP

Quote Reply
Re: FS:X-treme windcheeter 3 spoke front clincher (PRICE REDUCED TO SELL) [djciii] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a set of Sram 80's and a Renn disc, hence why i'm selling this.

TTT

i believe the classified rules say only 5 bumps allowed.
Quote Reply
Re: FS:X-treme windcheeter 3 spoke front clincher (PRICE REDUCED TO SELL) [btmoney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for the free ride to the top... and your medal of honor is in the mail.

Sp is there a website for the company that makes these? Question was asked early on this thread, I can't find anything...
Quote Reply
Re: FS:X-treme windcheeter 3 spoke front clincher (PRICE REDUCED TO SELL) [RFXCrunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
the company under its new name is http://www.3sixtydeg.com .... its an australian company.

ttt

ttt

ttt

Prev Next