Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS:Lucero Frame Medium SOLD
Quote | Reply
  • Quintana Roo Med. Lucero ,frame/fork/headset/seatpost//// $600.00 +Shipping>>>>$550.00 SHIPPED
  • Shimano 9spd bar end shifters///// $45.00 Shipped>>>>>$35.00 SOLD
  • Ultegra FD6700 ///// $40.00 Shipped>>>>$30.00 SOLD
  • Oval Concept A900,Zipp skitip bars,carbon armrest/no pad ///// $425.00 +Shipping>>>>395.00 SOLD
  • Custom HED3c Disc,Tubular,Zipp Tire&lightly used Tufo S3,Zipp skewer,crack pipe ///// $575.00 +Shipping>>>>500.00 SHIPPED (CONUS)SOLD
  • Fuel Belt,Men Large, 4 flasks + 2 gel flasks/mounts ///// $30.00 Shipped>>>>20.00

All items are used and are in good working condition.

The Lucero frame is very clean only one spot due to a chain drop.I cut the cables to get the bars off and left them in so you can pull new cable.

If want the Fuel Belt and Flasks(used only 3/4 times) I will include it free with the Frame.

[/img]

[/img]

Last edited by: Clutch Cargo: Sep 16, 11 10:43
Quote Reply
Re: FS:Lucero Frame,9spd bar end,Ultegra F/D,Oval Concept A900,HED Disc,Fuel Belt [Clutch Cargo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lower prices.
Also I have a($55.00) Oval Concepts R900/90mm Carbon Stem which I used with the aero bars.
Quote Reply
Re: FS:Lucero Frame,9spd bar end,Ultegra F/D,Oval Concept A900,HED Disc,Fuel Belt [Clutch Cargo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oval Concepts SOLD

Updated Prices.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you tell me more about the wheelset? Is this basically a front and rear HED3 with the rear covered with plastic?? Is it 8,9,10 spd comaptible?

thx
Quote Reply
Re: FS:Lucero Frame,9spd bar end,Ultegra F/D,Oval Concept A900,HED Disc,Fuel Belt [90kestrel200] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is just for the rear wheel.Front is sold
It is Shimano 8,9,10 Hub
The wheel is a HED3c Tubular converted to a disc with carbon fiber not plastic.This is the 4th wheel I converted the others are sold.One layer of carbon fiber(12k flat tow) is added to each side bonding to the tri spoke.
You can search in the fourm and see many posts about the process and the other wheels.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
^
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Will the carbon break down at all? Looking for a write up now...not seeing anything, can you help point me to one to check it out?
Quote Reply
Re: FS:Lucero Frame,9spd bar end,Ultegra F/D,Oval Concept A900,HED Disc,Fuel Belt [mfecik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mfecik wrote:
Will the carbon break down at all? Looking for a write up now...not seeing anything, can you help point me to one to check it out?

On the Bike?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry no on the disc, since it was altered...also was it a new hed wheel that was used to build up the disc or a used one? Just wondering about the structure/ability to last, etc... Also have a Argon E-114, do you know if it would fit on there? The back stays are really tight. Thanks for the quick response!
Quote Reply
Re: FS:Lucero Frame,9spd bar end,Ultegra F/D,Oval Concept A900,HED Disc,Fuel Belt [mfecik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mfecik wrote:
Sorry no on the disc, since it was altered...also was it a new hed wheel that was used to build up the disc or a used one? Just wondering about the structure/ability to last, etc... Also have a Argon E-114, do you know if it would fit on there? The back stays are really tight. Thanks for the quick response!

Yes it is a HED3c with a layer of carbon fiber wet layup on each side.
I use the same materials (expoy resin/carbon fiber cloth)used when fabricating with carbon fiber products.
The wheel sold last night.
It is a great wheel for narrow rear stays.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
so the frame being a medium, its a 54cm?
Quote Reply
Re: FS:Lucero Frame,9spd bar end,Ultegra F/D,Oval Concept A900,HED Disc,Fuel Belt [jetta-the-hut] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The top tube is 53.5

stack and reach numbers:
http://www.slowtwitch.com/...l#Anchor-QUINTANAROO
Last edited by: Clutch Cargo: Sep 14, 11 9:47
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i read the info but dont wanna do the math, to make it easier how tall are you and whats your inseam? did the bike fit you or was it too big/small?
Quote Reply
Re: FS:Lucero Frame,9spd bar end,Ultegra F/D,Oval Concept A900,HED Disc,Fuel Belt [jetta-the-hut] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm 5'9''/// 31'' inseam
The bike was a great fit,you can see in the picture my seat height and I used a 90mm stem with the Oval Concepts bars
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Any more of those wheels?

I remember you had a red one, once upon a time...

Eli Curt

I'm Professionally Amateur. Are you? Become an ambassador today!
Chimps in Training!
Quote Reply
Re: FS:Lucero Frame,9spd bar end,Ultegra F/D,Oval Concept A900,HED Disc,Fuel Belt [Livetotri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wheels are all gone.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much did you weigh?

Re: FS:Lucero Frame,9spd bar end,Ultegra F/D,Oval Concept A900,HED Disc,Fuel Belt [bmanners] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bmanners wrote:
How much did you weigh?

Now that depends,now 161lbs/11.5 Stones/73 028.371 57 grams .I'm not a young buck a roo anymore.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That is good to know:0)