Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Last edited by: afbadbrad: Aug 2, 13 9:42
Quote Reply
Re: FS:Saddles, BBRight Crankset, Pedals, Brakes and More [afbadbrad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
brad, I'm interested in the trainer tire and the extensions. I'll look for you on FB.

Eric

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: FS:Saddles, BBRight Crankset, Pedals, Brakes and More [afbadbrad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey,
What is the length of the cranks? Thanks,Gino
Quote Reply
Re: FS:Saddles, BBRight Crankset, Pedals, Brakes and More [ginofairplay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry they have already been sold, updated listing.

-Brad Williams
Website | Twitter: @BW_Tri |Instagram: @BW_Tri | Strava | Co-Founder & Coach at: KIS Coaching
Partnered with: Zoot Sports | Precision Fuel &Hydration | ISM
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in Adamo, sent message, lemme know.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If the cervelo brakes are the black ones ill take them. Pm me the paypal address and exact amount. Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: FS:Saddles, BBRight Crankset, Pedals, Brakes and More [tryguy67] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quantum wrote:
Interested in Adamo, sent message, lemme know.
Sorry there was one person ahead of you, if they fall through I will let you know.

tryguy67 wrote:
If the cervelo brakes are the black ones ill take them. Pm me the paypal address and exact amount. Thanks

PM Sent.

-Brad Williams
Website | Twitter: @BW_Tri |Instagram: @BW_Tri | Strava | Co-Founder & Coach at: KIS Coaching
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If you'll take $40 shipped for the cassette, please email me at michaelandrewfigueroa AT gmail
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Don't want to undercut the person above but I'll pay, via paypal, your asking price of $50 (includes shipping) on the cassette. Please let me know ...thanks. Greg greglatham@rocketmail.com
Quote Reply
Re: FS:Saddles, BBRight Crankset, Pedals, Brakes and More [box handler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sent email, you have till tomorrow to reply or going to the guy below.

-Brad Williams
Quote Reply
Re: FS:Saddles, BBRight Crankset, Pedals, Brakes and More [glatham] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You are 2nd in line, he has till tomorrow to pay, if no payment it goes to you.

-Brad Williams
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for last few items, make an offer.

-Brad Williams
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
$25 for the seat?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much is shipping for the Fizik saddle to 01867?
Quote Reply
Re: FS:Saddles, BBRight Crankset, Pedals, Brakes and More [faroodi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sbeste is first in line and I already shot him an email, but I think $8 is what it should cost.

-Brad Williams
Quote Reply
Re: [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
**Bump for new items added**

1. XLAB Carbon Bottle Cage (2)- SOLD
2. White Zipp Carbon Bottle Cage (2)- Pending
3. Aluminum Bottle Cage (2)- $5ea
4. Giro Pro Light Helmet Black Medium- $65
5. Specialized Prevail Helmet Medium (worn only 15 times, excellent condition)- SOLD
Mavic Zxellium Ultimate Road Shoes - 2011 Size USA 11 EUR 45.5 - $115

Not Pictured:
Garmin Wall Mount Chargers (2)- $5ea
Specialized Virtue Water Bottle Cage (sorry no bottle for it)- $10 (bottle is $20 new and bottle/cage are $50 new)

Giant TCX0, Large, $1900 OBO (http://www.giant-bicycles.com/...l/tcx.0/11507/55855/)

All reasonable offers will be considered. PAYPAL ONLY. Shipping is NOT included in price, will be US ONLY and if you would like I can add insurance at your cost. If purchasing more than 1 item I can combine them into one box. If you would like more detailed pictures of any items let me know.

**25 Items sold on ST with 0 complaints**

-Brad Williams
Last edited by: afbadbrad: Aug 2, 13 9:42
Quote Reply
Re: FS:Giant CX Bike, Bottle Cages, Helmets, Mavic Shoes [afbadbrad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for weekday crowd....

-Brad Williams
Quote Reply
Re: FS:Giant CX Bike, Bottle Cages, Helmets, Mavic Shoes [afbadbrad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent to take the xlab cages!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll give you $85 for the Prevail shipped. Good deal, yes?

Michael Hebert
Hebertmike.com
Supported by: EnduroPacks | TrainerRoad | Asylum Cycles
I support: Team RWB
Quote Reply
Re: [afbadbrad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump with price drops.....

-Brad Williams
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump.....

-Brad Williams
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
dibbs on zipp cages
Quote Reply
Re: [Quinner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Replied to message.

Prevail Sold. Zipp Cages Pending.

-Brad Williams
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ill take zipps if buyer backs out
Quote Reply
Re: [kppolich] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He has not responded since Friday, I think that is a fair amount of time. Are you interested still? Would you by chance be going to AG Nats?

-Brad Williams
Quote Reply

Prev Next