Post deleted by Tifosi01
Last edited by: Tifosi01: Feb 21, 19 13:09
Re: FS:Cervelo S3 [Tifosi01] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If I had the money I’d buy this in an instant. This was my favorite road bike from Cervelo. For how fast it is, it is also super comfortable. Good luck on the sale.
Quote Reply
Re: FS:Cervelo S3 [Grant.Reuter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Its been great over multiple century rides, very comfortable. I fell in love with this frame when it came out and I jumped at the chance to finally own one. It’s sexy and fast, so fast. I hate to sell it but the wife and a move dictate I have to slim my collection down. Hope it goes to a good home
Last edited by: Tifosi01: Sep 11, 18 17:39
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Open to offers
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tifosi01 wrote:
Open to offers
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price drop-700+Shipping
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump with price drop (700 shipped in lower 48)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
still for sale?
Quote Reply
Re: FS:Cervelo S3 [ginofairplay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ginofairplay wrote:
still for sale?

Just sitting in my closet waiting for a new home
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is the price firm?
Quote Reply
Re: FS:Cervelo S3 [ginofairplay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep, my wife wants me to sell it more than I want to so willing to wait it out if need be
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
okay thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump for price drop
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sunday bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not to be rude, but That’s like 10 bumps yo.....either drop to $400 or give it up.
Quote Reply
Re: FS:Cervelo S3 [H2Owings] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Or I can keep bumping it and you can reply to something you’re interested in

Edit-for sale deleted
Last edited by: Tifosi01: Feb 24, 19 17:18
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Read the rules.....There are a few threads that stick out as continuous bumps that clog up the forum and this is one of them. You’ve even got other feedback from potential buyers that the price is too high.

And I get it, it’s worth more to you than what others will pay. I have bike stuff like that. I should sell them, but won’t get nearly what they are worth to me. I said $400 because you could have got these frames new for that price 400-700 for several different years of both the r amd s lines of frames and still might be able to but I haven’t looked recently at what is left out there.
Quote Reply
Re: FS:Cervelo S3 [H2Owings] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
H2Owings wrote:
Read the rules.....There are a few threads that stick out as continuous bumps that clog up the forum and this is one of them. You’ve even got other feedback from potential buyers that the price is too high.

And I get it, it’s worth more to you than what others will pay. I have bike stuff like that. I should sell them, but won’t get nearly what they are worth to me. I said $400 because you could have got these frames new for that price 400-700 for several different years of both the r amd s lines of frames and still might be able to but I haven’t looked recently at what is left out there.

Just one correction then I’m done, new was 4.5k, NOS is still over 1,300, this was the top of the line S3, before there was an S5, so no, they were never available for “400-700”. Not saying mine is worth close to 1,300 but more than 400
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just a correction....I checked and though limited sizes left weeks later nos frames can still be had for as low as 300-500. Nos, more recent than this, Full build s2’s, s3’s, r2, and r3’s can still be had for as low as $1500. I just bought a new 2018 s5 frame/fork/seatpost about a month ago for $800 and at the time every size was available. My last bump for you here...good luck on your sale.
Last edited by: H2Owings: Feb 24, 19 17:44
Quote Reply