Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FS:54 Cervelo SLC CHEAP WITH MORE PICTURES!!!
Quote | Reply
After getting more flexibility, I am able to fit really aggressively on the bike. However, with all the spacers gone, I still need to drop in the front-so I need to trade it for a 51. If you have the same frame in a 51(or R3, SLC-SL, R3-SL)
and need to move up a size, let me know and we can go through the details of the trade. Otherwise, if you're interested in purchasing the whole bike, we can work that too-make an offer.

Purchased in April of 08, it's the 07 version with full Ultegra. Has a long scratch on the top tube(rested it on a bird bath and it slid on it-caught the bike before it fell). Never been crashed and no falls. About 850 miles total according to my Garmin. Been using the bike periodically and switching between the Team version and the SLC.

Forgot to mention there is a rubbed area between the seatstays(misaligned rear tire rubbed against it for about a mile) and a rubbed small part behind the chainrings. Both cannot be seen except when the frame is nude.
Last edited by: IzzyG: Jul 1, 08 9:22
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT: 54 Cervelo SLC [IzzyG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
2000 shipped on frameset
Last edited by: IzzyG: Jun 30, 08 16:06
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT: 54 Cervelo SLC [IzzyG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone wanna take it for $1900 paypal-ed? KEAU has sent me an offer and if nothing comes up soon, he gets it.
Quote Reply
Re: FS/FT: 54 Cervelo SLC-Reduced price [IzzyG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pictures of scratches-otherwise frame is mint.

First photo is behind the chainrings, second is on top tube(Drivetrain side) and third photo is between seatstays.
Quote Reply
Re: FS:54 Cervelo SLC CHEAP WITH PICTURES!!! [IzzyG] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Duh! Forgot pictures of the actual frameset. Here they are;

Quote Reply