Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by TRIPRO
Re: FOR SALE; Cervelo P5disc Dura Ace Di2 black frame version size 56 [TRIPRO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Still available?

AM
Quote Reply
Re: FOR SALE; Cervelo P5disc Dura Ace Di2 black frame version size 56 [AaronMarchand] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, it is although there is interest from another customer. But as they say who comes first.....;-)
But, yes, still available.

Jeroen

Owner at TRIPRO, The Netherlands
Quote Reply
Re: FOR SALE; Cervelo P5disc Dura Ace Di2 black frame version size 56 [TRIPRO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you, I sent you an email for photos a few days ago (not sure if you saw that or not).

Still interested if available.

AM
Quote Reply
Re: FOR SALE; Cervelo P5disc Dura Ace Di2 black frame version size 56 [AaronMarchand] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
HI Aaron,

Unfortunately, no I didn't got this message.
Let me check the spambox, otherwise send me your email and I will get back to you.

best,

Jeroen

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tried to resend (same email address)

aaronmarchand@gmail.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks, will send you pics tommorow.

Jeroen

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thank you!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Pics send this afternoon. Was a big fike so let me know of you received it.

Jeroen

Quote Reply