Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

FELT AR1 Team frameset - 51cm. SOLD
Quote | Reply
This is the original aero road frameset and it's still one of the best. The build quality of this frameset is stunning.

This 2010 frameset has very low miles and is in very excellent condition. Never crashed. It's set up for a mechanical group with cable housings already run through the frame (though the way the internals of this frame are designed, running new housings is an absolute breeze). Includes frame, fork, headset, seatpost, post and saddle clamps.

$1,100 includes shipping to CONUS. Paypal only with buyer paying fees.

Last edited by: bobby11: Apr 20, 13 17:44
Quote Reply
Re: FELT AR1 Team frameset - 51cm [bobby11] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So I've just been reminded that the Cervelo Soloist was the original aero road frameset. Can't argue with that. So I'll knock off $5.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Love the Blue on matte black paint scheme! anyways, is this bike UCI legal? also what is the stand over height?
Quote Reply
Re: FELT AR1 Team frameset - 51cm [compactflash] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, it's UCI legal.

749 mm is the standover per the geometry chart at www.feltbicycles.com.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
thank you! one last Question, What Groupo were you running on this bike? I know some manufacturers design their bikes to work best with sram or shimano
Quote Reply
Re: FELT AR1 Team frameset - 51cm [compactflash] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, took me a while to see this. I DA 7800 on it, then DA 7900 briefly. I can't see why it wouldn't work just fine with SRAM, too.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump for new price
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
$150 price drop. This is it. If I can't get $1,100 for it, I'll just keep it. Seriously, the workmanship in this frameset is beyond anything I've seen before or since, and I have a lot of nice bikes (which is why I'd like to sell it ... expensive dust collector).
Last edited by: bobby11: Apr 10, 13 9:18
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Free bump for a great seller!
Quote Reply
Re: FELT AR1 Team frameset - 51cm [seifufu] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
^
Quote Reply