Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
F/S (PRICE DROP) 2011 Trek Speed Concept 9.9/Medium/Di2/Zipp 808.
Quote | Reply
Hey everyone! The time has come to let go of the bike that made me whole again.http://www.slowtwitch.com/..._swan_song_2166.html . The bike has been sitting on the wall since the race. At first I held onto it as a reminder of what I was able to accomplish but lately its become a reminder of what I am no longer able to due. This bike was delivered to me in March of 2011 and used for Ironman Couer D'alene that June. Its been sitting around since. If I had to guess total miles on it I would say 4-500. Bike is very clean minor scratches from use. The bike will be professionally packed up by my LBS and shipped in the lower 48. Hawaii and Alaska we can talk about something.

Ok enough about me lets get to the bike.

2011 Trek Speed Concept 9.9 Project one paint
Size: Medium
Stem: 100/10
Group: Di2
Wheels: Zipp 808 Firecrest Clinchers
Tires: Schwalbe Ultremo
Saddle: Cobb SHC
Sensor: Bontrager duo trap
Extra parts: Bontrager uncut/new ski bends, Bontrager carbon fuel box, 2 Xlab carbon Gorilla Cages, and all original hardware.

Price is $6400 shipped and fully insured. LAST CHANCE BEFORE I PUT IT ON THE Auction site SUNDAY!

Last edited by: jrcarson: Apr 5, 13 5:36
Quote Reply
Post deleted by Steve560 [ In reply to ]
Re: F/S 2011 Trek Speed Concept 9.9/Medium/Di2/Zipp 808. [jrcarson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi John,

Stefan here from Germany. I`m in the market for a Trek SC 9.9. Would it be possible to ship this bike to Europe? I have a pristine Ebay profile (tiefi). Waiting time for a Trek P1 is now almost 60days in Germany. Please send some pics, if you are interested: dr-hochleitner@t-online.de

Cheers

Stefan
Quote Reply
Re: F/S 2011 Trek Speed Concept 9.9/Medium/Di2/Zipp 808. [Steve560] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There is a deal pending. If for some reason it falls through I will let you know.
Quote Reply
Re: F/S 2011 Trek Speed Concept 9.9/Medium/Di2/Zipp 808. [jrcarson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Very inspiring story John! Keep up the great work in whatever life path you take. God bless you!
Quote Reply
Re: F/S 2011 Trek Speed Concept 9.9/Medium/Di2/Zipp 808. [eurobike] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sold? thanks.

more bikes and gear available at:

http://www.mybikeshop.com
sales@mybikeshop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sale didnt work out. Worked with the buyer and it ended up being on the small side for him. Bike is available to ship next day. I will leave it on here for a week or so before putting up on Ebay.

Cheers.

Price is still $7300 shipped and fully insured.

jrcarson wrote:
Hey everyone! The time has come to let go of the bike that made me whole again.http://www.slowtwitch.com/..._swan_song_2166.html . The bike has been sitting on the wall since the race. At first I held onto it as a reminder of what I was able to accomplish but lately its become a reminder of what I am no longer able to due. This bike was delivered to me in March of 2011 and used for Ironman Couer D'alene that June. Its been sitting around since. If I had to guess total miles on it I would say 4-500. Bike is very clean minor scratches from use. The bike will be professionally packed up by my LBS and shipped in the lower 48. Hawaii and Alaska we can talk about something.

Ok enough about me lets get to the bike.

2011 Trek Speed Concept 9.9 Project one paint
Size: Medium
Stem: 100/10
Group: Di2
Wheels: Zipp 808 Firecrest
Tires: Schwalbe Ultremo
Saddle: Cobb SHC
Sensor: Bontrager duo trap
Extra parts: Bontrager uncut ski bends, Bontrager fuel box, all original hardware.

Price is $7300 shipped and fully insured.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Evening bump for a great seller.
Quote Reply
Re: F/S 2011 Trek Speed Concept 9.9/Medium/Di2/Zipp 808. [SkyRyders90] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Really sorry! Since I didn`t get any info, I bought a Trek SC 9.9 a week ago. Great bike so!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Your story and accompishments are remarkable. This machine should be the first item in the ST museum of inspiration and perspiration.

Best wishes for your ongoing recovery.

If you're going to kick a tiger in the @$$, you better have a plan to deal with his teeth.
Quote Reply
Re: F/S 2011 Trek Speed Concept 9.9/Medium/Di2/Zipp 808. [Steve560] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry Steve but I was working on a deal at the time and wanted to give the prospective buyer time to make a good decision. Which in the long run was the right thing to do as he was able to get the info he needed to realize bike was just a bit too small. Best of luck with your new speed concept.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One last bump.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is it still for sale?
Quote Reply
Re: F/S 2011 Trek Speed Concept 9.9/Medium/Di2/Zipp 808. [yfrider] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes it is still for sale. PM me your offer and your email for photos. What state are you located in?
Quote Reply
Post deleted by yfrider [ In reply to ]
Post deleted by yfrider [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi, can you send me picture of the bike.
Thx
Quote Reply
Re: F/S 2011 Trek Speed Concept 9.9/Medium/Di2/Zipp 808. [yfrider] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You can see it at the link above or for more detailed photos please pm me your email.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Price Drop to $6500 Last sale fell apart. Sale still includes full Di2 with bar end and brake lever shifting, 808FC clinchers, Uncut Ski bends, carbon bento box and xlab gorilla grip cages on frame.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm new at this site and i cant send pm, can you send me your email and i will replay back with my email.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Very intersted in the bike. Do you currently have a sale pending?

Head Coach Grn Mchn Multisports Coaching, LLC
http://www.grnmchnmultisports.com
Quote Reply
Re: F/S 2011 Trek Speed Concept 9.9/Medium/Di2/Zipp 808. [DanSzajta] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There have been offers but none accepted at this point. PM with your location and offer.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hello, Is this bike still available?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is bike available still??

Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: F/S (PRICE DROP) 2011 Trek Speed Concept 9.9/Medium/Di2/Zipp 808. [jrcarson] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Price Drop and final bump.
Quote Reply

Prev Next