Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Ergomo Pro, Computrainer, misc parts FS
Quote | Reply
I've got the following items for sale or trade:

1) A Used Computrainer. The cables are a bit banged up, but everything works 100% and the chip was recently updated (it was old chip, but wanted to do 3D s/w and never got around to it). I recently painted the trainer.
Again, this isnt' the prettiest one on the block, but it works fine and is affordable. Looking for $500 or trade (see below) - SOLD

2) Ergomo Pro. This is brand new - they were replaced recently and I never installed it as I ended up dealing for a Powertap. I've got two head units (another deal) and all the parts / pieces. I'll include the Polar HR strap and some funky mount I never used that I got off eBay a while back. It's BSC 109.5 & Octalink. Now, if you're thinking to yourself "Damn, this is an awesome deal (you're right by he way) but don't have a stupid Octalink crank or I'd do this right now, I'll sell my used FSA carbon crank (172.5, 39 x 53 I think) with it for $50. Asking $800 for the Ergomo stuff. That's less than half what I paid new, and like I said - this is new - right from Germany. - SOLD

3) Shimano Ultegra BB-6500 70 36x24T - 118.5 BB - Italian threads. I never used it and by the looks of it, neither did the guy I got it from (off eBay - sold as BSC). $20

4) I've got three Cycleops used VHS tapes - each $5.
a) CycleRobx
b) The Zoot Challenge (workout 6.0)
c) Mental Toughness (workout 5.0)

5) Carbon seatpost 26.2 - no-name brand, used, works fine and is in excellent condition. Never cut. $20

6) a Oval Concepts adjustable stem. It's a R710 / cAR710N - 28.2 degrees, 26.0 mm. 110 mm length. New cap and cap bolts. It's got a few scratches, but in excellent condition. $50

7) Vision Sizemore stem. 80 degrees, 26mm, 90mm length. New cap bolts, the stem bolts don't look great but are fine. The finish is scratched but is fine. $10
That's it for now. Ask me a question - post it or PM me - either is fine. SOLD

I'd be willing to trade but cash is always best (PayPal please). I'm looking for (in order of desire):
Look carbon / Ti pedals & cleats
Time carbon / Ti pedals & cleats
new Control Tech Race Light Skewers
sewup front wheel: Xentis, Hed 3C, Nimble

Again, let me know if there are any questions or interest.

Here is a link to the pictures:
http://www.flickr.com/...s/72157604732640941/

thanks,
Chris
Last edited by: cbpowers: May 1, 08 17:04
Quote Reply
Re: Ergomo Pro, Computrainer, misc parts FS [cbpowers] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here is a link to the CompuTrainer details:

http://www.flickr.com/...5947544@N03/?saved=1

Let me know if there are any questions.

Thanks
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM sent on the Computrainer
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Interested in the Ergomo but do not see an email address to contact you, or I am just blind! Still for sale?
Quote Reply
Re: Ergomo Pro, Computrainer, misc parts FS [GeraldR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, the Ergomo is still available. You can email me at cbp68@comcast.net or PM me with any questions.

thanks,
Chris
Quote Reply