Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Enve 3.4 SES wheels/carbon clinchers with Powertap G3 hub (10/11 speed compatible hub)... ***SOLD***
Quote | Reply
***SOLD*** Sold here on ST on June 1st

These Enve wheels are in mint condition, never crashed and/or abused. They are 10/11 speed compatible as it is stamped "11s compatible" on the free hub body. Brand new skewers as well. The front is 35mm deep and the rear is 45mm deep. Super light and stiff wheels. $1,000.00. Trying to sell to buy my son a newer mountain bike. ***New MSRP was $3,299.00.***
Last edited by: tribuck: Jun 2, 19 5:59
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Enve 3.4 SES wheels/carbon clinchers with Powertap G3 hub... Make an offer!!! [tribuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi there - I'm interested in your Enve wheelset (I have a 2017 11-speed/caliper Tarmac that I use for day-to-day riding think would do nicely with them). Can you give me a sense of what kind of offer you're looking for?
Quote Reply
Re: 2013 Enve 3.4 SES wheels/carbon clinchers with Powertap G3 hub... Make an offer!!! [RJM2020] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi,

I'm looking for $1,100.00. New MSRP was $3,299.00.
The wheels are in near mint shape. Used for Ironman triathlon racing not road or crit racing. The Powertap hub works perfect with A Garmin device.
Quote Reply
Re: Enve 3.4 SES wheels/carbon clinchers with Powertap G3 hub (10/11 speed compatible hub)... ***PRICE DROP*** [tribuck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump for price drop
Quote Reply