Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

End of year garage sale
Quote | Reply
My finance dept. (fiance) will not allow me to spend anymore on my bike (need new cranks)until I get rid of a few things laying around so here goes

All items are suggested price, I will however take any reasonable offer or possible trade. Email or PM and I can shoot you over a pic

Bontrager race xlite zero setback seat post 27.2mm....used for a couple rides and shows only minimal wear by where it was clamped $35

Profile design behind seat dual water bottle holder aqua rack....never used but not in box $13

Shimano Ultegra 10sp STI shifters...used last season only for races and in great condition $125

Shimano WH-r540 paired spoke wheel set...around 2000 on wheels and recently trued, the rear wheel has a slight flat spot though the LBS said it was structurally sound more of an annoyance than anything else no skewers no cog shimano 8,9,10 compatible $120

Pedalsoft 44cm drop down roadbars oversized clamp area...used with the STI's for a year has usual signs of wear around clamp area $25

Profile design Carbon Stryke clamp on aerobars with F19 armrests...used for a year with STI's and are in great condition with flip up style armrests....$65

Just in case anybody is looking for clothes... Brookes yellow vest size xl.....performance century cycling shorts(never used) size xl....and the perfoect gift for any st'er Team in Training yellow jersey's circa 2001 $5 a piece or you can offer to take them off my hands

And lastly might as well try to sell these too just in case anybody collects sports cards I have a closet full of them over 500,00 total Baseball and football email of pm if remotely interested

Email hiker75@msn.com
Quote Reply
Re: End of year garage sale [B Scrub] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You should post some of those cards on e-bay. You could probably fetch a good sum for them there.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Some are born to move the world to live their fantasies...

https://triomultisport.com/
http://www.mjolnircycles.com/
Quote Reply