Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Easton EA50 Aero +tubes/tires/wheelbag/QR AND cassette! SOLD
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Easton EA50 Aero +tubes/tires/wheelbag/QR AND cassette! [bianchi10] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hello there I am very interested in this item but cannot PM yet, my email is docalvin15@yahoo.com. I want to buy this. Thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Easton EA50 Aero +tubes/tires/wheelbag/QR AND cassette! [bmcaljay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I just emailed you
Quote Reply
Re: Easton EA50 Aero +tubes/tires/wheelbag/QR AND cassette! [bianchi10] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Will buy. Email me at spadegotem@gmail.com

Would even pay 400; I'm also a broke college student who loves cycling, if that helps :)
Quote Reply
Re: Easton EA50 Aero +tubes/tires/wheelbag/QR AND cassette! [FlacVest] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
email sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey my num is 3103579821, I am really interested, can you please email me at docalvin15@yahoo.com and use your private email, I still cannot email, I will buy it for $420
Quote Reply
Re: Easton EA50 Aero +tubes/tires/wheelbag/QR AND cassette! [bmcaljay] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
email sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Still available?
Quote Reply
Re: Easton EA50 Aero +tubes/tires/wheelbag/QR AND cassette! [Heyrico] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks--the wheelset sells for $340 shipped right now at BTD. If you can live with that, I'll take them. I can't PM, but if you'll send me the info, I'll PayPal gift for them.
Quote Reply
Re: Easton EA50 Aero +tubes/tires/wheelbag/QR AND cassette! [Heyrico] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
meet me at $350 shipped?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Done. rico@ipapilot.org
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Email sent
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Payment sent.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thank you!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
And thank you!
Quote Reply