Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

ENVE SES 7.8 Carbon Tubeless Disc Wheelset - Chris King R45 XDR
Quote | Reply
ENVE SES 7.8 Carbon Tubeless Disc Wheelset - Chris King R45 XDR. Condition is like new. Shipped with UPS Ground.

Price - $2,200.00
Last edited by: Roadmaster: Sep 2, 23 13:20
Quote Reply
Re: ENVE SES 7.8 Carbon Tubeless Disc Wheelset - Chris King R45 XDR [Roadmaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Be careful of user Roadmaster... User sent me some photos of an item I was looking for except these exact photos are on active Ebay listing. I inquired where they were located to see if it was the same user on Ebay and they were completely off, not even the right country. For kicks, I told them I was in their same city and could pick-up and of course they stop responding. All of this plus a ST registration date of 6/27 this year with random comments on other users' threads make it very suspicious...

"Heart Rate, Watts, I have no idea, I race, I don't pace." Andrew Starykowicz
Quote Reply
Re: ENVE SES 7.8 Carbon Tubeless Disc Wheelset - Chris King R45 XDR [Specialized22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Take your hateful comment somewhere else, I was busy with my family, but I later sent you my address in Cape Coral, Yes or no?????..
So what are you saying? I relocated to Florida about two months now and I sent you a proof that I have the helmet. If I take about a hour to respond it does not make me a scammer, it means I am busy.. even if I was a scammer, I wouldn’t go after such little money you are spending.. please I don’t like this crap on my post, just delete it and fuck off!
Quote Reply
Re: ENVE SES 7.8 Carbon Tubeless Disc Wheelset - Chris King R45 XDR [Roadmaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pictures would be great.

What color are the CK hubs?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The issue I have is you sent me EXACT photo’s of a POC helmet that’s currently ACTIVE on eBay. I knew immediately this was suspicious considering I’ve seen this helmet on eBay and the sellers info says they’re located in the United Kingdom. I tried to give you the benefit of a doubt in case this was you and when I asked where you’re located, you said Cape Coral’s, FL.

Everything was off with your communication, photos, and price of the product, and even more so with your history of replies on ST.

If I’m wrong, I’ll gladly remove my post and own up to it but seeing you want $2k now for a bike item without photos, sorry but I have to do my part with this group and share my experience.

I hope I’m wrong.

Quote Reply
Re: ENVE SES 7.8 Carbon Tubeless Disc Wheelset - Chris King R45 XDR [Specialized22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well turns out I was correct.... I reached out personally to the eBay selling this helmet (TRUE OWNER with an active listing, 100% feedback, 1,683 transactions!) and sent them a message inquiring if they were trying to sell me a helmet on a different forum since the photos are exactly the same. They replied back immediately advising it's definitely not them and to be careful.

Stay clear of this user everyone. I'm sure they'll reply back with offensive remarks.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
@roadmaster, I tried to send you a private message and it says:
  • Roadmaster has chosen not to receive private messages

Text me, 305 791 6009
Quote Reply