Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Dura Ace Sl pedals (7750)
Quote | Reply
 These pedals were on my Kuota Kharma briefly for IM LP. :) (only lasted 56 miles) Also did a few training miles on them so they have the usual scratches, but aren't too bad cosmetically. I'd say they look 8/10. Excellent mechanical condition of course. They probably have no more than 200 miles on them. $70, shipped to CONUS. Oh, I will include a brand new pair of cleats. (yellow and black ones)

-Robert

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~Anne Frank
Last edited by: Robert: Feb 6, 06 5:34
Quote Reply
Re: Dura Ace Sl pedals (7750) [Robert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Reduced!

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~Anne Frank
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sent you a pm
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
talk to me.... are these the SPD-SL with the big black Delta Cleat?

36 kona qualifiers 2006-'23 - 3 Kona Podiums - 4 OA IM AG wins - 5 IM AG wins - 18 70.3 AG wins
I ka nana no a 'ike -- by observing, one learns | Kulia i ka nu'u -- strive for excellence
Garmin Glycogen Use App | Garmin Fat Use App
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Send me a pm. Are they still available?
Quote Reply
Re: Dura Ace Sl pedals (7750) [attybiker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes!

Quote Reply
Re: Dura Ace Sl pedals (7750) [aus_tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
These are model 7750, with black and yellow cleats. I think they also make a fixed cleat. It is a third generation SL pedal.

I'll take some pics and send them to you later this evening.

Thanks,

Robert

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm interested. Send pics please.

PayPal ok?

Thanks
Andy
Quote Reply
Re: Dura Ace Sl pedals (7750) [attybiker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Your email is bouncing back. Please give me another email addy if you have one.

-Robert

Quote Reply