Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Disc wheel, B2 frame, Cassettes, Bar, cranks...more for sale
Quote | Reply
I have the following for sale:

2006 54cm Felt B2 (new, never built up), comes with Reynolds fork (steerer has been cut), headset and carbon seatpost ---I lowered my price on this!!!
2004 HED Disc (used less than 100miles), with shimano hub -----DISC is sold

Cassettes
  1. Ultegra 6500 9spd 11-21t
  2. Ultegra 6500 9spd 12-27t
  3. Dura Ace 7700 9spd 12-23t

Dura Ace 7700 Crankset ---SOLD
Felt DA700 Seatpost
Shimano XTR Rear Derailleur 9spd
Shimano XTR Front Derailleur M952 34.8 (New)
Shimano XTR Front Derailleur M960 26.8 (New in Box)
ITM 42cm Handlebar

I can send photos and prices to anyone who is interested, just PM me.

Thanks!

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Elliot | Cycle2Tri.com
Sponsors: SciCon | | Every Man Jack
Last edited by: CPT Chaos: Oct 24, 06 7:14
Quote Reply
Re: Disc wheel, B2 frame, Cassettes, Bar, cranks...more for sale [CPT Chaos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PM sent about the disc.
Quote Reply
Re: Disc wheel, B2 frame, Cassettes, Bar, cranks...more for sale [CPT Chaos] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Elliot | Cycle2Tri.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How much for the 12-27 cassette?

Our biggest challenge isn’t someone else. It’s the ache in your lungs. The burning in your legs. And that voice in your head that yells “CAN’T,” but you don’t listen. You just push harder. And then you hear that voice whisper, “can” and you discover that the person you thought you were is no match for the person you really are
Quote Reply
Re: Disc wheel, B2 frame, Cassettes, Bar, cranks...more for sale [Flatman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am asking $25 plus shipping.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
can you just tell us how much you want for this stuff? specifically the b2.
Quote Reply