Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Deleted
Quote | Reply
Having call time on all forms of racing, I am now looking to find someone who could use some EVOC travel bags. Used a couple of times for biking vacations and probably another 15-20 times for CX races between 2013 and 2018, each can be yours to anyone in the US for $10 plus the actual costs of shipping noting the long edge of these is 54" inches. The bags include internal frames and attachments for most road, cx, gravel, and mountain bike (QR or thru axle) but travelling does require removal of the handlebars and wheels. Although I traveled with bikes with integrated seat posts and was able to leave the seat mast attached, in most cases it is easier to remove the seat post. I will also comment that I do not think this bag will work for bikes with all internal cable runs - I currently ride a C64 disc with all internal cables and there simply is not enough extra cable run to remove the bars for packing. Finally, I initially stored the bike in the attic, which caused a rear and side utility handle to wear and subsequently I inadvertently pulled/tore them off of each bag. After that, the bags got moved from the attic to an interior closet, so aside from being a bit dusty, the bags are still in serviceable condition. Finally, we primarily travelled on Southwest and United and our travels pre-date both airlines updated baggage policies for bikes, but we did pay oversize baggage charges each way but unsure if that would still be the case.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited by: ms6073: Mar 12, 24 6:30
Quote Reply
Re: Looking to re-home an EVOC bike travel bags [ms6073] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Both bags have been spoken for.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Last edited by: ms6073: Mar 12, 24 6:31
Quote Reply