Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Custom 53/55 Full Dura-Ace TRI TT bike $1700
Quote | Reply
BB-Top 540 EffTT 535 Head 73° Seat 76° Chainstay 380 Wheelbase 966 Fork Rake 43 BB Height 274 Headtube 160 Standover 811

Please email me at zpedal@yahoo.com for a picture, you must see to appreciate

This is a beautiful Jamis-framed bike that is absolutely brand new and has never even been rolled on pavement. I bought the frame and built the bike and ended up just road racing all year and now need to recover some funds for a new road bike. The listed price does not inlcude the wheels, please scroll down for details.

This was an early issue Jamis frame that we received through collegiate sponsorship. It is not what their website shows. This frame is a late model 2005/2006 Trilogy frame with a full carbon Easton EC90-aero fork but it is painted with the 2006 Comet colors (which are actually nicer).

I dressed it with full and all new/current Dura-Ace 10spd parts i.e. bar end shifters, derailluers, chain. cassette, brakes, and bottom bracket (cranks are Ultegra with 55T FSA aero ring), Deda carbon/magnesium black stick post, Profile saddle, Profile Carbon-X bars, Profile levers, and the rest you can see. The front wheel is a brand new full carbon tubular HED3C with a brand new Tufo S3 lite <195 grms 19c TT tire and was professionally glued by a reputable shop.

I call it a 53/55 because that is what the sticker says. It is 53 from BB to center of top tube, and 53.5 center of seat tube to center of head tube. I am 5'10" with a 32 inseam and it fits me perfectly but I like my bikes a little tight. The bars are quite adjustable as is the saddle height and setback. Should easily fit 5'7"-5'11", possibly 6' if you are using it for TT and like to crank over.

The rear wheel is NOT included and is not for sale, the front will be included for an additional $650 and I will give you a free training rear wheel--the front wheel alone was $725 after shipping and tax plus $145 for the tire

I did modify the bars to get lower and more aero, but I still have all of the original brackets to return it to stock specs.
Last edited by: zbikeman: Jun 13, 06 12:15
Quote Reply