Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Cervelo P3-SL 55cm, Felt TK2 56cm **PICS ADDED**
Quote | Reply
Cervelo P3-SL

• Frame: P3-SL 55cm 2005

• Fork: Stock wolf fork 1inch alum. steer

• Crankset: Ultegra 10 spd crank arms 175mm and bb, D/A TT 54t outer, FSA 42t inner

• Derailleurs: Ultegra 9sp series front, D/A 7800 (10spd) rear

• Chain: 10spd ultegra

• Shifters: 9spd shimano

• Brakes: Ultegra-6500 front/rr

• Bars: Vision Tech base bar (42cm), Vision Tech R-type extensions un-cut

• Stem: Ritchey pro

• Saddle: Selle San Marco Aspide-tri

• Alum. Seatpost
  • Optional: Powertap sensor currently mounted, very clean setup $25

Chain, BB, cables/housing have less than 50 miles. Chain-rings are in very good condition. Vision tech cockpit has been ridden three times. Cranks have 700 miles. The frame is in very good condition. I bought it off of jens here on slowtwitch March '07 and have ridden it maybe 40 times. The shifters are the 9spd version, but I was running them in friction to use a 10spd cassette. I can include the 9spd rings or some 10spd rings, whatever is preferred, but I was running the 9spd rings with a 10spd chain without a problem. Bike has very few scratches, one longer scratch near the cut-out along the outer edge behind the front der. (apparantly jens scratched it in a bike box). Never crashed.

The only some what significant thing on the bike is at the non-driveside dropout. I used the bike at the local velodrome a few times and got over-zealous tightening the axle nuts one night. So on this dropout there is a .5 to 1mm deep impression inside, the size of an axle spacer washer. I'll try to get a detailed picture of it soon, and can email more detailed pictures of other parts of the bike if interested.

I would prefer a local (Northern California) pickup so that you can checkout the frame and be assured everything is good, but I will ship. I don't mind shipping with the stipulation that if when you get the frame, you don't agree with my/local shop's assessment of the dropout (I had the local shop check it out and got the “ok” on the ), that I'll give you your money back (less shipping). Never though I'd get rid of this bike, selling bike b'cuz I'm poor and don't use it enough.

Felt 2008 Tk2

• Frame: Felt Tk2 56cm

• Fork: Easton slx fork 1-1/8, and stock felt carbon/alum

• Crank/bb: Sugino 75's black 170mm, sweet phil wood bottom bracket, steel axel

• Chain: KMC Kool 1/8

• Seatpost: stock felt ($45 more for a Thompson elite)

• Bars: Deda pista track bar

• Stem: Thompson x2 100mm

• Saddle: Selle Italia Flite gel flow

• Wheelset: Deep-v's, black spoke/nipples, laced to Paul track hubs. Custom/hand built by local builder.

• Chain-rings: 48t FSA, 49t FSA, 52t FSA

• Cogs: 14t dura-ace, 15t dura ace. Surly lock-ring
  • Brake lever: cross style brake-lever for OS bars if you want to run a brake.
  • Tires: Mich Pro3's, specialized light-weight tubes.

I love this bike but won't be racing on the track this season. Built it up piece by piece all new parts (cept' saddle), and only rode it 2-3 months at the track. I changed between the 48 and 49t chain rings and never used the 52t. Chain was replaced recently. Everything is in great condition there are a few small scratches from getting the bike to and from the track. No dents, dropouts are in excellent condition. Both forks are drilled for a brake, the stock felt fork is uncut, the easton has 2-3cm under the stem. Can provide more detailed pictures of any part on request. Never crashed.

Cervelo: $999

Felt: $999 or $750 w/o wheelset

I also have a Trico Iron bike case in excellent condition that I can ship either bike in: $100

Last edited by: NTM: Jan 13, 09 16:09
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3-SL 55cm, Felt TK2 56cm [NTM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
i may be interested in the P3; do you have any photos of the bike you can post or send me at the email below?

Brian
coachhammond@hotmail.com

Brian Hammond
Tailwind Endurance
http://www.TailwindEndurance.com
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3-SL 55cm, Felt TK2 56cm **PICS ADDED** [NTM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for a few pictures, more to follow
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pm sent on the cervelo
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ahhhh why didn't you put this for sale before christmas!?!? I would have nabbed it up quickly. great bikes so a bump
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I also have a Trico Iron bike case in excellent condition that I can ship either bike in: $100 ?????????? I will give you 100 for the case shipped right now.

Eugene
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump for additional pictures
The measurements are of the dropout width vs. the dropout width at the impression. It's hard to capture in a picture so this way you can tell exactly how deep it is (~0.5mm). Some people asked if it influences wheel position in the drop (fore/aft), and there is no problem getting the wheel to sit/stay in whatever position you need it to be in the dropout.

Width of dropout at the impression (7.42mm):

Dropout width in mm (7.90mm)

Non-drive dropout

Scuff above front der:

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm very interested in the Cervelo, let me know how to get in contact with you...I'm located in Berkeley.
-Brandon
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks everyone for the interest, cervelo is sold.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3-SL 55cm, Felt TK2 56cm **PICS ADDED** [bb2008] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have a 2004 P3 (red and white) 55cm with full ultegra if you're interested.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3-SL 55cm, Felt TK2 56cm **PICS ADDED** [highside915] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks, i was actually just about to post a wanted add...I'm pretty set on getting the 2005 SL version, but will let you if i change my mind.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi there,

Is Felt TK2 still available?

Thanks,
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Im insterested in the Cervelo P3 please, let me know if it's still available.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3-SL 55cm, Felt TK2 56cm **PICS ADDED** [highside915] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've been looking for an older Cervelo for my first tri bike. Please send a little more info on your 04 P3. I'm in New Olreans and on a budget.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
please let me know if cervelo is still available. thanks.
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3-SL 55cm, Felt TK2 56cm **PICS ADDED** [yashka2214] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
3 year old post...

Eli Curt

I'm Professionally Amateur. Are you? Become an ambassador today!
Chimps in Training!
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3-SL 55cm, Felt TK2 56cm **PICS ADDED** [Livetotri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
haha, well I'm looking hard....
Quote Reply
Re: Cervelo P3-SL 55cm, Felt TK2 56cm **PICS ADDED** [jwillis22] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Keep at it, you'll find one.

The P2sl's (what you should be looking for) or the duals pop up every so often...patience.

Eli Curt

I'm Professionally Amateur. Are you? Become an ambassador today!
Chimps in Training!
Quote Reply