Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by realbdeal
Last edited by: realbdeal: Apr 12, 19 7:29
Re: FS: BNIB SRM Origin Carbon (170-175mm, 53/39, 30mm), Buying: Cheap electronic TT groupset (disc brakes) [realbdeal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump. Open to offers on the SRM. Keep in mind the carbon version is the only one with the adjustable crank length and that retails for $2150 without the chainrings.

Benjamin Deal - Professional - Instagram - TriRig - Lodi Cyclery
Deals on Wheels - Results, schedule, videos, sponsors
Quote Reply
Re: FS: BNIB SRM Origin Carbon (170-175mm, 53/39, 30mm), Buying: Profile design race cups + pads, cheap electronic TT groupset (disc brakes) [realbdeal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Also looking for profile design race cups and pads.

Quote Reply
Re: Buying: dirt cheap electronic TT groupset (disc brakes), Profile design race cups + pads; FS: BNIB SRM Origin Carbon (170-175mm, 53/39, 30mm), [realbdeal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Changing the order of priority here, in more desperate need of a groupset than selling the power meter right now.

Although it turns out this is also the SRM with the rechargeable battery bumping its MSRP up to $2300 without the chainrings... Someone make me an offer and buy this thing.

Quote Reply
Re: Buying: dirt cheap electronic TT groupset (disc brakes), Profile design race cups + pads; FS: BNIB SRM Origin Carbon (170-175mm, 53/39, 30mm), [realbdeal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What is the BB configuration of the SRM?

Quote Reply
Re: Buying: dirt cheap electronic TT groupset (disc brakes), Profile design race cups + pads; FS: BNIB SRM Origin Carbon (170-175mm, 53/39, 30mm), [M----n] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh lol. Edited because I got that one confused with my personal old srm. This one is sold!

Last edited by: realbdeal: May 9, 19 17:16
Quote Reply