Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by ttram
Last edited by: ttram: Jan 14, 12 6:48
Re: Bunch-o-stuff (vision cockpit, tritip, 165 cranks, 105 pedals) [ttram] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: Bunch-o-stuff (vision cockpit, tritip, 165 cranks, 105 pedals) [ttram] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for the weekend...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Clamp size on the alloy j-bends?

Quote Reply
Re: Bunch-o-stuff (vision cockpit, tritip, 165 cranks, 105 pedals) [Jamaican] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
26...for some reason, the 12.5 risers screws do not fit snugly on the alloy bars, but they fit fine on the carbon, which is what I had them on. I have a set of 25s though that work fine...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you send pics of the 230mm J bends if you still have them?

http://www.tritoblog.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Re: Bunch-o-stuff (vision cockpit, tritip, 165 cranks, 105 pedals) [pharmacist25] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for 2012
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hi

Interested in the pedals. I have an older 1987 shimano 105 crank and need some pedals. Wondering if these would work
Quote Reply
Re: Bunch-o-stuff (vision cockpit, tritip, 165 cranks, 105 pedals) [bkr34583] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sure- they are standard clipless pedals, though. Not sure if you are looking for the platform style...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
About those shimano pedals

I think they will work. Need to clarify what platform means. Im a rookie. Can u call me at 520 591 2733 ? maybe we can clear this up and make a deal.

take care

chris
Quote Reply
Re: Bunch-o-stuff (vision cockpit, tritip, 165 cranks, 105 pedals) [bkr34583] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Bunch-o-stuff (vision cockpit, tritip, 105 pedals) updated [ttram] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump for updated prices...
Quote Reply
Re: Bunch-o-stuff (vision cockpit, tritip, 105 pedals) updated [ttram] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pedals still avail?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you still have the basebar and the alloy j bends available? What is the width and diameter of the basebar?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'll be second in line for the pedals if they are still around.

Re: Bunch-o-stuff (vision cockpit, tritip, 105 pedals) updated [The_Aesthete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
pdeals sold- bar is 26, 42cm, and you can use shims to have it work with an OS... but I don't have them...
Last edited by: ttram: Jan 4, 12 12:38
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What year model is the Tritip saddle and is it the team version with the hollow titanium rails? Thanks....
In Reply To:
Quote Reply
Re: Bunch-o-stuff (vision cockpit, tritip, 105 pedals) updated [Gallego] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[/img]

It is the team Gel 40....
Last edited by: ttram: Jan 4, 12 16:58
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you post some pics of the basebar and j-bends? Specifically the scratches on the basebar? Thanks
Quote Reply
Re: Bunch-o-stuff (vision cockpit, tritip, 105 pedals) updated [sills2010] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[/img][/img]
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ttt
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
pm sent on saddle

Ben

#DSP
Quote Reply
Re: Bunch-o-stuff (vision cockpit, tritip, 105 pedals) updated [smine] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ttt
Quote Reply
Re: Bunch-o-stuff (vision j-bends, DA shifters, etc) updated [ttram] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Saddle still available?
Quote Reply
Re: Bunch-o-stuff (vision j-bends, DA shifters, etc) updated [Gallego] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gone daddy gone...
Quote Reply