Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Brooks t3, anywhere
Quote | Reply
Hi everyone, I'm looking for a pair of Brooks T3 not T4 in a 11.5, anybody out there know where to get a pair? Just dont like the looks of the T4
Quote Reply
Re: Brooks t3, anywhere [bowen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can't help you find a pair, but this deserves a huge BUMP, and I'd take a pair (or three) in size 13 if anyone has some or knows where they can be had.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a pair that I used in 4 sprints and one oly size 12 that I don't use. Good condition.
Quote Reply
Re: Brooks t3, anywhere [NTM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Do they run small? and are you willing to go pretty cheap? Used shoes kind of skeeve me out, but for cheap it be worth the try.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
PM me - I think I can get you some brand new T4s - I know I can get size 13 and 11 - I will have to inquire about 11.5

There is a small catch - I am in India until 16th of december so i can do nothing before then.

I am trying to check my ST mail as much as possible - let me know if interested.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
also meant to say that there are no T3 (new) anywhere to be had unless you wear a size 5

The look of the T4 might not be as cool to you - but I like the feel of them a lot better than the T3 - Just my opinion
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Send me an email to march66@comcast.net

I live 10 blocks from the Brooks outlet in Seattle. I can take a look this weekend for you.

Marc

Ironmarc
Quote Reply