Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Post deleted by emarcetta
Last edited by: emarcetta: May 15, 18 12:42
Re: Bont Riot+ Brand new size 10.5 (EU 45) [emarcetta] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If you have measured your feet the way they suggest, how long and wide are your feet? That would give me an idea if they would fit me, since I know Bont shoes do not appear to be exactly what they say (from experience of trying to buy a pair, that was manufactured basically a size smaller than they said). I need wide forefoot shoes, and they appear to be the ones to get.
Quote Reply
Re: Bont Riot+ Brand new size 10.5 (EU 45) [tyme] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yep, here it is - (in mm):

Left foot L: 278, W: 101
Right foot L: 277, W: 105

Bont online size chart recommended 45/10.5.

However the shoes felt immediately too wide for my feet and length wise it feels 1/2 number (maybe more) too big.

Went back to my old Sidi shoes (44).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wear Bont sub9 in 45. Any difference fitwise between these shoes you're aware of?
Last edited by: Yeti racer: Apr 17, 18 12:16
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Thanks, If they fit too big on you then they will be decently bigger on me, probably too big. Was that with sox?

Funny because the shoes I bought from them before that I had to sell, because they were way too small were 44.5, which they stated I needed, but the shoes I got were 5mm smaller from heal to toe than they stated, so they were way too short.
Quote Reply
Re: Bont Riot+ Brand new size 10.5 (EU 45) [Yeti racer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry, I've never tried Sub9s.

According to their chart, Sub9s and Riot+ should be close (both are 285mm in 45 and Sub9s is 10.75 vs 10.5 US for Riot+)

Take a look and let me know https://bontcycling.com/...port/size-chart.html
Quote Reply